closet make over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• closet make over

My wife showed me this picture she found online of a made over coat closet. So her birthday was a couple days ago and I surprised her (and myself) by building it for her. This used to be our coat closet in the kitchen. I've never done any type of carpentry work before. I still have to add some trim to finish it off. But I even made the cushion! Cut out some foam and covered it with some fabric.
    Attached Files

looks like a cool spot to put your shoes on! I like the under space to shove my many shoes underthere. I like it good job bro!

Comment

I use all my extra closet space for dead hooker storage.

Comment

so you are supposed to sit in the closet with coats hanging over your head? whats the pillows for?

Comment

Thanks Rocket! My little boy climbs in there with a blanket and just chills...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            so you are supposed to sit in the closet with coats hanging over your head? whats the pillows for?
            I'm putting four hooks in there for their coats or backpacks. They will be kinda high and you really just sit on the end of the bench so they won't really be hitting you or anything.

Comment

"lets go relax and have a beer in the closet" :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                "lets go relax and have a beer in the closet" :lmao:
                Didn't you ever make out in the closet growing up??? Wouldn't a cushioned bench be so much more fun??? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                  Didn't you ever make out in the closet growing up??? Wouldn't a cushioned bench be so much more fun??? LOL
                  nigga i aint never been in the closet! i hear rocket came out when he was about 19 though! :weights:

Comment

Working...
                  X