No announcement yet.

Summers here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Then he would have said - "hey, this is my sister, mother, girlfriend" I personally was kidding, who cares what MY opinion is on someone's bathing suit, but people ARE allowed to have an opinion, either way.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      Damn you guys are fucked up what if that was his sister, mother, girlfriend or whatever. Lets see your pictures. we should not bash people if they post stuff all that will do is keep others from posting you fucking tards! you notice bouncer dont post his pic right. I know why I seen it you guys would all laugh and leave the site. well you homos would stay cuz he is cute.
      ya ya opinions are great bla bla I am talking about scaring people away from posting pictures. all you guys jumped on his photos messing sround or not and bashed him. the next person might not post a photo cuz of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19

ya ya opinions are great bla bla I am talking about scaring people away from posting pictures. all you guys jumped on his photos messing sround or not and bashed him. the next person might not post a photo cuz of it.
        Lol!

Comment

Pretty much how this board operates, though. Everyone gives each other a bunch of shit, ALL the time. That's never going to change. Look at the owner - worst offender of all! The pictures weren't of him, either.

Comment

Maybe thats why only 7 people post! I dont know maybe its the tren but it just bugged me you guys would do that!

Bouncer said i have been more arguementive since tren beats me but you guys are still assholes,lol

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19
              Maybe thats why only 7 people post! I dont know maybe its the tren but it just bugged me you guys would do that!

Bouncer said i have been more arguementive since tren beats me but you guys are still assholes,lol
              More argumentative and sensitive. That's why I just "lol".

Comment

shit site :D

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat
                  Pretty much how this board operates, though. Everyone gives each other a bunch of shit, ALL the time. That's never going to change. Look at the owner - worst offender of all! The pictures weren't of him, either.
                  Exactly.

Comment

Yeah, it's just you. :wacko:

I get called fat on pretty much a daily basis, you get called old, rado gets called everything under the sun, and so on and so on. So all of a sudden Dago should be excused from the abuse? Not likely, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                      More argumentative and sensitive. That's why I just "lol".
                      fuck me i need to add more test. fucking tren turning me into a Rado!

Comment

I just stated "classy". I made no mention of anything else, I was also referring to the first picture. I am from Ga, I know all about those little redneck girls.

Dago, I wasn't making fun of your girl/girls. Get in where you fit in.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                          Yeah, it's just you. :wacko:

I get called fat on pretty much a daily basis, you get called old, rado gets called everything under the sun, and so on and so on. So all of a sudden Dago should be excused from the abuse? Not likely, lol.
                          you are fat i am old and rado is everything he is called! :whistle

Comment

fuck me i need to add more test. fucking tren turning me into a Rado!

Don't talk about other members like that. It's a deterrent for the new people that are just browsing.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                              Get in where you fit in.
                              :rofl:

Comment

you are fat i am old and rado is everything he is called! :whistle

I hate you :fight:

Comment

Working...
                                X