No announcement yet.

Ky Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bodemister ran 1st until the last couple hundred feet and IHA nosed the win. Pretty exciting ending. $1 on the winner paid out $48k.

Comment

I live in this "hick" state lol. I love it here. I don't mind going to the track everynow and then but you wouldn't find me there today with all of those idiots. My girl works ambulance, had to work the whole weekend there, you should hear some of the crap people call ems for. I love watching the horses, pretty impressive but my ass just spent all day at the lake instead. Hick state, that's funny.

Comment

Originally posted by BoundToSteel View Post
        I live in this "hick" state lol. I love it here. I don't mind going to the track everynow and then but you wouldn't find me there today with all of those idiots. My girl works ambulance, had to work the whole weekend there, you should hear some of the crap people call ems for. I love watching the horses, pretty impressive but my ass just spent all day at the lake instead. Hick state, that's funny.
        Fellow hillbiller :) fuck watching ride one :thumup:

Comment

I used to break them lol.

Comment

Have lots of family/friends w horses Thorobreds Quarter horses Western Pleasure barrel horses even Saddle Breds. We have 3 quarters 2 mini's 1 Palamino 4 bob tail cats a pitbull and 3 game birds. You miss the tornaders?<<<:rofl:

Comment

What do you own a petting zoo?? Lol. Actually I stayed down on the farm last night and we had a tornado warning, damn sirens woke me up.

Comment

fuck we got 2 hickbillers from CAN TUCK EE and they have found each other!!

Comment

You are such a hickophobe and ended up with a board filled with "hicks".

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                    You are such a hickophobe and ended up with a board filled with "hicks".

Comment

Working...
                    X