Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Mrs.P-

Just wondering...

Has your daughter ever inquired about the "play time" you and Stromba have w/other females? You seem like a great mom, and I know you would never do anything to hurt her....I just wanted to know..She's pre-teen, yes? If so, how did you handle it? Or,do you think she suspects anything? ANd if she hasn't asked, and let's say she would, how would you handle it?

Please don't take offense, I'm just a curios horny little girl!!:D

She hasn't a clue. She's too young to understand it. Hell, many adults have a difficult time understanding what we do. She is learning about sexuality but only to the degree I think is appropriate. Like, she understands about a man and a woman having sex and she does know about lesbians and gay men, but I haven't talked to her about being bisexual. We have lesbian friends whom she's gotten to know and although she knows it's not the norm, she thinks it's fine. I think it's important for her right now to have a typical mommy and daddy and when she's older I can explain about being bi and maybe some of my experience with it. Maybe when she's about 35. j/k I'll explain it soon enough, but not quite yet.

If she was to ask now, I'd tell her to mind her own business because it's adult stuff and I'll explain it when she's older. Just like letting your 5 y.o. watch a PG 13 or R rated movie...some things have to be done at age appropriate times.

Since we're talking about kids and sex, I'm gonna share with you one of our earliest sex talks. We're sitting in the car while hubby's filling the car with gas. We're heading to school. She is in Kindergarten. She asks, "Mommy, how does the baby get into the mommy's belly?" I reply, "God puts it there." A few seconds goes by and she asks, "Does she have to be laying down or standing up?" I reply, "It doesn't matter!" OMG I just about died laughing. :rofl:
    Last edited by Puddles; 11-05-03, 01:18 AM.

Comment

I just love bi women yum yum yum :D

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
      IntensityX

Comment

Mrs. P- do you think she'll get freaked out when you finally tell her? Do you think she might think less of Stromba if she finds out he's been with other women? (with you, of course)
        It sounds like you've handled it like a champ up to this point. But i'm just interested to see what the reaction would be since she knows homosexualism isn't the "norm" so to speak. It's such a delicate matter, I commend you for how you're handling it.:angel:

Comment

How she sees her father is the only thing that will hold me back in the future from sharing my experiences with her. I know right now Stromba would say to never tell her (he's very protective...of both my daughter and I) but maybe when she's a mature adult I will be able to talk to her about my private life. In all honesty, I don't think most kids want to hear about their parents sex lives though.

As for talking to her about bisexuality, I could certainly do it in more general terms, just like we have about being hetrosexual and gay. Although she knows that being gay isn't the norm, she's completely accepted it as just how some people are and doesn't think any less of them. I guess since she got to know some of our friends before she knew about their sexuality it helped her see them for the people they are instead of drawing conclusions based on their a-typical lifestyles.

Children will typically grow up and accept their surroundings as the norm. When I was a kid my mother was my father's mistress and I never thought it to be strange that he was going to be with his "other family" until one day when my mother explained it to me and told me to tell the neighbors that my father was a truck driver and that's why he wasn't home all the time. I thought that lying was the strange thing, but I was also a child of the 60's and being a single mother was something to be ashamed of back then, so we had to make up the story. I never thought any less of my father for what he did...I knew he loved me and that's all that was important to me as a kid.

Comment

Working...
          X