3 part series, looks good.

Hatfields & McCoys — History.com TV Episodes, Schedule, & Video

Forgot about this. Thanks.

Comment

bump, coming on soon.

Comment

Really good shit. Loved the first one.

Comment

yea it was good..Glad it was two hours and not just one. Def seems like its gonna be fun to watch!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            yea it was good..Glad it was two hours and not just one. Def seems like its gonna be fun to watch!!!
            I would def be the head Hatfield and you would be from that hickbiller McCoy family.

hatfields are better looking, more educated, richer, and more dominate.

many more mccoy's died in the feud.

we done did took your pig boy!

Comment

:rofl::rofl: yea sure..but who was the deserter when the bullets were flying,, pussy ass bitch

Comment

:rofl::rofl: yea sure..but who was the deserter when the bullets were flying,, pussy ass bitch
                not because of heart but because the cause was lost and he was smart enough to see it.

what did the McCoy guy get out of staying? he lost his men and himself along the way. no he is a broken down old turd.

honor means nothing when you are fighting for nothing.

Comment

yea but your true colors come out..you a damn coward and left your buddies to die....

Comment

yea but your true colors come out..you a damn coward and left your buddies to die....
                    the essence of life is about survival. when a lion sees a pack of elephants running at him he runs.

he runs because he must survive. the lion is still a lion.

The South had no chance against the likes of us Northerners. We dominated your people day in and day out. We are a superior race, a smarter race, you had no chance at all. The smart lions got the hell out of there, the dumb ones, well you know what happened to them. They "died with honor" or where left broken shells of men. I would have been the smart lion. :weights::weights:

Comment

yea well ya still left your buddies on the field of battle..fucking coward in my book.

Comment

yea well ya still left your buddies on the field of battle..fucking coward in my book.
                        and i survived! WINNER in my book! morals are an imaginary thing created by humans. life cares nothing at all about morals. life wants to live!

Jamie Foxx - Winner (ft. Justin Timberlake & T.I.) - YouTube

Comment

Well Im glad I wasnt deployed with your ass....:wack:

Comment

Well Im glad I wasnt deployed with your ass....:wack:
                            If my brother survives, you can have your boys back. :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              If my brother survives, you can have your boys back. :weights:
                              :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X