How many of you girls...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many of you girls...

Don't mind swallowing if you truly love your man. I'm trying to get my wife to swallow, but she hasn't as of yet. I feel that she should if she loves me, which I know she does. I'm just curious as to how you feel about this.

It's not a matter of loving the man, it's a matter of loving the taste of his cum. If it doesn't taste good to her, then how's she supposed to swallow it? If she says it doesn't taste good, try taking extra zinc. :)

My husband's cum tastes wonderful and what I don't catch in my mouth I often lick up off of him. mmmmmmmm!

Comment

Re: How many of you girls...

Originally posted by FLEX IT
      Don't mind swallowing if you truly love your man. I'm trying to get my wife to swallow, but she hasn't as of yet. I feel that she should if she loves me, which I know she does. I'm just curious as to how you feel about this.
      If she likes you she'll jerk you off at the end, if she's enfatuated with you she'll swallow it, if she really loves you she'll gargle it.

Comment

lol shibby

Comment

i have no clue, but i can tell you - i've never understood the concept of spitting. if it's already in my mouth, why not just swallow it? it's actually more gross to me to spit it out or to get it all over my face.

yes - i swallow, but have never gotten a facial.

Comment

I'm with sana....I always swallow.

Comment

I don't understand why it matters. what matters to me is cumming in her mouth, thats what feels good. afterwards i can care less if she baked a cake with it!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                It's not a matter of loving the man, it's a matter of loving the taste of his cum. If it doesn't taste good to her, then how's she supposed to swallow it? If she says it doesn't taste good, try taking extra zinc. :)

My husband's cum tastes wonderful and what I don't catch in my mouth I often lick up off of him. mmmmmmmm!

i wish my girl that to me:D

Comment

Good girls always swallow.........:D

Comment

I think this is so funny, I have ALWAYS swallowed and if you do it right you don't taste it because the head is in the back of your throat... I think I've only tasted it like 4-5 times in my life.... lol, I can't believe that girls are funny about this...

Comment

I've never had a girl allow me to cum in their mouth. :(

I've had just about everything else. They will lick some of ti up, but they will never let me finish in their mouth... oh well. I guess I have to leave a couple of things open for new people...

Comment

Thinking about it.... only my most recent ex has ever gotten me off with a hand job and I have never gotten off by a girl giving me oral. Close, but hasn't happened yet. Some have tried, but it would have taken those girls the entire evening to get me there...

Comment

Originally posted by dreamgirl
                          I think this is so funny, I have ALWAYS swallowed and if you do it right you don't taste it because the head is in the back of your throat... I think I've only tasted it like 4-5 times in my life.... lol, I can't believe that girls are funny about this...
                          Your a good girl babe! I wish they all thought like you!

Comment

I dont mind swallowing, but my favorite thing is when my guy cums all over my face! I just close my eyes, tilt back my head and allow him to finish all over my face. Usually Im laughing or smiling at this point which makes it extra amusing for him and I.

Comment

Originally posted by Bdubb
                              Thinking about it.... only my most recent ex has ever gotten me off with a hand job and I have never gotten off by a girl giving me oral. Close, but hasn't happened yet. Some have tried, but it would have taken those girls the entire evening to get me there...
                              That's one of the benefits of being in a LTR...you get to know which buttons to push to make things happen. When you're with someone the first time, you really don't know what exactly gets to them good. Everyone is different.

Comment

Working...
                              X