Damn Chaffing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn Chaffing

Well me and my girl went a little further on Sunday. Giving each other hand jobs. The only thing was, is that I was so nervous, that I didn't get off. But she was willing to go until I did seeing I had got her off 3 times. But we unfortuantly didn't have an lube. So now my dick has some rough spots on it from getting rubbed a little raw. Also I haven't been able to self care since then seeing it kinda hurts. I also want to be completely heald and ready for the next time we get playful.

Trust me it's not. But I can't let her know or she may become to passive. So I just chalk it up as a war wound. :D

Comment

this should have posted under my sex injury thread

Comment

is that why you haven't been posting shibby? too busy getting chaffed from handjobs? :eek:

Comment

Originally posted by sana
          is that why you haven't been posting shibby? too busy getting chaffed from handjobs? :eek:
          :rofl:

Yea pretty much. I have been busy spending time with her hoping everyday isn't it's last. But now it's getting to a point where I need to know it's going somewhere or just end it so I don't get to attached.

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            But now it's getting to a point where I need to know it's going somewhere or just end it so I don't get to attached.
            Or dis-attached if you two don't start useing some lube. :D

Comment

Originally posted by The_Jarhead
              Or dis-attached if you two don't start useing some lube. :D
              Very true. I went out and baught some so I'm ready next time we have fun :p

Comment

Shibby, go pick up some cortizone ointment (not cream, but the ointment one) and rub it on your sore spots. It will keep is soft and moisturized and promote faster healing.

And there are "pillow packs" of lubes...just enough for one application. Those would be handy for you instead of lugging around a big tube or bottle of lube. Just open and toss away the packet.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsPuddlesFL
                  Shibby, go pick up some cortizone ointment (not cream, but the ointment one) and rub it on your sore spots. It will keep is soft and moisturized and promote faster healing.

And there are "pillow packs" of lubes...just enough for one application. Those would be handy for you instead of lugging around a big tube or bottle of lube. Just open and toss away the packet.
                  Neosporin is working great. But I got the bottle because it may be time for it to come in handy real soon :agree: I hope it's not me but this girl just dosn't get very wet but has no problem telling me where to rub and how hard to get her off. That is the first time I have had girl that cool. It really helps in making things more enjoyable.

Thanks for the help as always though MrsP

Comment

Some women just don't seem to get very wet but you will probably notice a change in increased lubrication around the time she's ovulating. :)

Comment

Working...
                    X