Gun Laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Laws

As you guys know, I don't know jack shit about guns. But after seeing these fucken stories of these bath salts causing living fucken zombies eating each other, I think a gun might be a good idea. lol.

Now that I am in Illinois, are the laws less strict then Jersey on guns?

How do I go about it? What is a good gun for someone to learn on and dont know shit about them.

Maybe I should just get in touch with Rocket and buy myself an AK. lol

Go to a fucking gun store you dumb shit and ask all the questions you want. How the fuck should we know about the gun laws in your shit state. :slap:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      Go to a fucking gun store you dumb shit and ask all the questions you want. How the fucknshoukd we know about the gun laws in your shit state. :slap:
      lots of gun peeps here. if you got nothing to add gtfo and stfu.

Comment

You stfu. :nutkick:

Comment

ILL...your fucked...some of the worst gun laws in the states. VERY restrictive on hand guns bro...

heres some of the new crap for this year
          New Anti-Gun Laws Proposed In Illinois

http://www.isra.org/legislation/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_882055.html

do a search man...its ugly up there...
          Last edited by lipripper; 06-01-12, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            ILL...your fucked...some of the worst gun laws in the states. VERY restrictive on hand guns bro...

heres some of the new crap for this year
            New Anti-Gun Laws Proposed In Illinois

2012 Illinois Gun Legislation

Illinois Concealed Carry Ban Could Be The Nation's Last

do a search man...its ugly up there...
            "Illinois is the only state in the nation that prohibits its citizens from protecting themselves with the most effective tool available – the defensive firearm."

Well I guess that answers that. lolz.

Sophisticat State. :rofl:

Comment

Pepper spray them zombies

Comment

Capone fkd it up for everyone with those damn tommy guns, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                  Pepper spray them zombies
                  dude the cops shot that zombie multiple times and he didnt stop.

the zombie will probably take the pepper spray from me and use it like taco sauce while eating my face!!

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                    Capone fkd it up for everyone with those damn tommy guns, lol.
                    god damn uncle Capone!!! :fight:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      dude the cops shot that zombie multiple times and he didnt stop.

the zombie will probably take the pepper spray from me and use it like taco sauce while eating my face!!
                      The drug situation it's epic in the us, retired couple I know in florida go to house parties and other retired couples turn up with quality heroin, coke etc, it's so easily available and socially acceptable. No wonder these despots crossover to bath salts

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                        The drug situation it's epic in the us, retired couple I know in florida go to house parties and other retired couples turn up with quality heroin, coke etc, it's so easily available and socially acceptable. No wonder these despots crossover to bath salts
                        "Great Britain has the highest rate of drug abuse in all of Europe, and counts for the second highest number of drug related deaths. Great Britain’s drug users tend to opt for heavy drugs; such as,, heroin, cocaine, and MDMA. Every year in Great Britain the number of drug overdoses increases."

You started the country war once again! Lets do this! :D

Comment

Just saying, your all eating each other and shit, maybe gb worst in europe but the problem appears more endemic in usa

Comment

The zombie apocalypse is coming and all you muscleheads will be prime zombie bait. The only people who survive will be the functionally fit guys like Deca, Turbo, lipripper and yours truly. :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                              The zombie apocalypse is coming and all you muscleheads will be prime zombie bait. The only people who survive will be the functionally fit guys like Deca, Turbo, lipripper and yours truly. :weights:
                              this will do!

Zastava AK-47 M70 PAP 7.62x39 Rifle

Comment

Working...
                              X