Don't take Creatine like BC Powder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't take Creatine like BC Powder

I decided to just dump the creatine in my mouth a chase it down. I do it every weekend with BC podwer so I figured why not give it a try. I pretty much almost chocked as it cloged in my throat. Now my throat feels like I've been yealing my ass off at a concert. :p

Dump it in you mouth and sip it down with a little water. It makes it a little easier.

Comment

That's what I tried but maybe I dump it to much into my throat instead of my mouth.

Comment

Yeah its tough if you try to swallow too much at once. (no swallowing jokes please)

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer59
          Yeah its tough if you try to swallow too much at once. (no swallowing jokes please)

uhhhh oh shit didn't see the parenthisis part. Never mind then :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Shibby
            uhhhh oh shit didn't see the parenthisis part. Never mind then :rofl:
            Yeah I almost left the door open. I starte to crack on myself.

Comment

Use purple grape juice, Trust me it realy is the best way to do it. It disolves in your mouth and it tastes fine. The powder is chalky till you drink the grape juice and it mixes instantly in your mouth. Not onle that a class of purple grape juice will lower your colestoral naturaly

Comment

Working...
              X