• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice new additions on the main page!

You guys rock! I love the additions. :)

good additions!

Comment

thanks babe, wait until you see the new logo comming in a few days! have you guys seen the new front page? tell me what you think. keep in mind that it will have the new logo going across the top instead of the ugly Superior Muscle logo we have now. incase you come right to the forums go here to see the new front page. www.superiormuscle.com

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
        thanks babe, wait until you see the new logo comming in a few days! have you guys seen the new front page? tell me what you think. keep in mind that it will have the new logo going across the top instead of the ugly Superior Muscle logo we have now. incase you come right to the forums go here to see the new front page. www.superiormuscle.com

Very Nice! I like it!

Comment

cool shit bouncer:)

Comment

Originally posted by AsianPersuasian
            Very Nice! I like it!
            ya, now tell your BF to stop writing in red before i put a boot in his ass. :D :p

Comment

^

Comment

Niiiice. :)

Comment

ya, now tell your BF to stop writing in red before i put a boot in his ass. :D :p
                  am I the only one, that randomly starts singing that Chevelle song " seeing red" after he posts... just me???

Comment

Excellent job, guys! Lots of stuff there that's attention getting and easy to get to.

Comment

hey mrs p whos that in your avatar:D

Comment

Originally posted by THE JUICE
                        hey mrs p whos that in your avatar:D
                        that would be MrsP on the right and Nicole on the left. baby got back! :p

Comment

that would be MrsP on the right and Nicole on the left. baby got back! :p

WHOA, gotta use them in my new music video.:)

Comment

The board is looking GREAT bounce!! Good job!!;)

Comment

I loved everyting about the front page, its the shit. Shwoing from the most replied threads to the best bb of all time, its cool:)

Comment

Working...
                              X