No announcement yet.

Italian Doctor get caught molesting girl. Watch his reaction to TV crew. lmao

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Italian Doctor get caught molesting girl. Watch his reaction to TV crew. lmao

LiveLeak.com - Horny Doctor violent reaction against Italian TV crew...

How bad do you guys wish you were there as that old POS was beating those fags? My mouth starts watering at the thought of smashing his head into the fucken ground.

Comment

They knew what they were doing, the guy is treble fucked, not only has he been caught molesting but he's demonstrated a violent side now also, they'll throw the book at him.

Young guy coulda taken him out any time he wanted

Comment

I'm with Mr. I. They probably didn't want to hurt the doctor and have some weasel lawyer getting the doctor off on some technicality, or at least allow him some sympathy points.

Comment

LOL old ass pervert..like MR I said.. I believe they were being smart and set his ass up.. hes definatly screwd now...LOL I thought the little kicks he was throwing was funny as hell LOL

Comment

i just mean as a civilian in the background. god damn i would love to have tossed him into a few cars. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              i just mean as a civilian in the background. god damn i would love to have tossed him into a few cars. lol
              There's nothing like when a pencil starts pushing and shoving and then you grab hold and they feel your power:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                There's nothing like when a pencil starts pushing and shoving and then you grab hold and they feel your power:thumup:
                yup, fella instantly goes from bully to bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  yup, fella instantly goes from bully to bitch.
                  :rofl::rofl:

Comment

Mr I is right as is Bouncer. Just giving the old perv more rope to hang himself, but it would be so good to make him shit his teeth out before going down (no pun intended). Zero tolerance.

Comment

Dirty Italian savages.

Comment

I was hoping for at least one punch from the reporters.

Comment

Working...
                        X