Needs a kick start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needs a kick start

Wey-fuckin-hey long weekend in the UK turned to shite. 3 weeks into test-e gone down with a virus. Both ends working overtime, no energy just want to sleep. Back to work tomorrow but just lost my drive.
    Any suggestions on what I can do to kick my ass into action?
    Rumours make me doubt the credibility of my source and the gear (but I wont know for another couple of weeks) mentally and burnt out.
    Trying to keep positive but difficult at the mo.

what is the brand? any pics? if you been without calories and partying then you will feel low even on juice

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
      what is the brand? any pics? if you been without calories and partying then you will feel low even on juice
      The brand is Lixus, according to the official site they have vials with and without holograms. Only just entering into week 3 (4 pins now) but with no previous cycles I have nothing to relate to. The Dbol from the same guy didnt have the kick i'd expected, but as I say 1st cycle.
      No partying for this old man, in bed or laying on the sofa :( hope you made the most of it although the weather was cold and wet for June.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan View Post
        The brand is Lixus, according to the official site they have vials with and without holograms. Only just entering into week 3 (4 pins now) but with no previous cycles I have nothing to relate to. The Dbol from the same guy didnt have the kick i'd expected, but as I say 1st cycle.
        No partying for this old man, in bed or laying on the sofa :( hope you made the most of it although the weather was cold and wet for June.
        Yeah we were at the epsom derby, test can give you whats known as a test flu like symptom, it wears off after a while so it could be that, at three weeks in it will just be starting to work because its a slow enanthate, I don't know that brand

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          Yeah we were at the epsom derby, test can give you whats known as a test flu like symptom, it wears off after a while so it could be that, at three weeks in it will just be starting to work because its a slow enanthate, I don't know that brand
          Glad you made you got to enjoy the occasion, great to see so much national pride on display.

I have felt very fluish but real bad 2 bobs for 4 days is leaving me real weak.

Karma - I must admit I laughed at bouncers thread on his bad guts.

Comment

3 weeks of test you should have noticed a very strong increase in sex drive. my sex drive always hits hard 3 weeks in.

Comment

third week for most will notice size strength and sex drive I am usally a fourth week guy before I notice.

Comment

First cycle on dbol and test I think it's safe to say his shit is fake.

First cycle for me was dbol only and gained 10lbs in first 2 weeks lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  First cycle on dbol and test I think it's safe to say his shit is fake.

First cycle for me was dbol only and gained 10lbs in first 2 weeks lol
                  The cycle didn't run as I planned, I didn't start the test until the 4th week of dbol. 1st couple of weeks nothing, 3rd week I was more aggressive (placebo?).

last week libido def up but hey that could once again be placebo. The supplier was highly rated when I purchased 6 months ago, looked yesterday and his rating has plumetted mainly due to poor deliveries but some claims of fake gear.

I'll do the next 3 pins and see where it takes me. I have another supplier (face to face) lined up in case.

In the meantime I need to shake off this virus and start eating again.

Comment

what dosage of dbol you taken? dbol only without test will shut you down. never run an oral or anything without test added to the stack.

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                      what dosage of dbol you taken? dbol only without test will shut you down. never run an oral or anything without test added to the stack.
                      I ran 30mg ed from 19th april to 15th may.

1st test pin was 450mg 13th may, and 450mg ew.
                      So 4 pins so far mid way through week 3.

The cycle was supposed to be 12 weeks test-e 450mg with the dbol for the 1st 4 weeks. but work screwed it up.

This bug I have had now for the past 5 days have just left me drained, I need some crack to kick me back into action (if I can keep off the karzai).

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan

The cycle didn't run as I planned, I didn't start the test until the 4th week of dbol. 1st couple of weeks nothing, 3rd week I was more aggressive (placebo?).

last week libido def up but hey that could once again be placebo. The supplier was highly rated when I purchased 6 months ago, looked yesterday and his rating has plumetted mainly due to poor deliveries but some claims of fake gear.

I'll do the next 3 pins and see where it takes me. I have another supplier (face to face) lined up in case.

In the meantime I need to shake off this virus and start eating again.
                        For sure the dbol is fake. Real dbol will blow you up in 10 days.

Comment

For sure the dbol is fake. Real dbol will blow you up in 10 days.
                          if that's the case the all the gear will be shit.

I'll source some more from elsewhere. Bollocks. Still live and learn.

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan

if that's the case the all the gear will be shit.

I'll source some more from elsewhere. Bollocks. Still live and learn.
                            Yea bro go somewhere else for gear. You literally see and feel the effects of dbol in 3 days or so. You would know without a doubt if you had real dbol.

Yup just live and learn bro, sorry about the bad luck.

Comment

Yea bro go somewhere else for gear. You literally see and feel the effects of dbol in 3 days or so. You would know without a doubt if you had real dbol.

Yup just live and learn bro, sorry about the bad luck.
                              Cheers fella - fingers crossed on the next batch.

Comment

Working...
                              X