Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The lesson I always tried to teach shibby. He just never got it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The lesson I always tried to teach shibby. He just never got it.

hahaha

whatever happened to that fuck head? always preachin and shit good guy though

Comment

couldnt take the heat

Comment

I don't get it. What that guy is saying doesn't really make sense to me. I thought he was an atheist too? I swear I've seen him give a few speeches on the non existence of god. But anyways why can't he gather a bunch of people and talk about how dumb golf is and why they don't play it??? I don't believe in god, I used to be like Shibby, trying to get everyone to see my point or my evidence. But now I don't care if people agree with me or choose to ignore my facts. If they believe in something that's their choice. I don't judge and I ask for the same in return. But I do believe being a skeptic is good because it makes you go out and learn rather than just following blindly. I know if my soul was at stake I would want to research and make sure what I'm following is correct.

Comment

He is agnostic.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
            I don't get it. What that guy is saying doesn't really make sense to me. I thought he was an atheist too? I swear I've seen him give a few speeches on the non existence of god. But anyways why can't he gather a bunch of people and talk about how dumb golf is and why they don't play it??? I don't believe in god, I used to be like Shibby, trying to get everyone to see my point or my evidence. But now I don't care if people agree with me or choose to ignore my facts. If they believe in something that's their choice. I don't judge and I ask for the same in return. But I do believe being a skeptic is good because it makes you go out and learn rather than just following blindly. I know if my soul was at stake I would want to research and make sure what I'm following is correct.
            what do you call a person that doesn't believe in Santa clause bro? i think that answers your question...

he is a scientist and only interested in reality, he isn't interested in debating fairy tails or proving to the believers in those fairy tails that they arent real.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              what do you call a person that doesn't believe in Santa clause bro? i think that answers your question...
              A non believer??? But, I didn't even ask a question....LOL

Comment

A non believer??? But, I didn't even ask a question....LOL
                you said you dont get it. i am explaining it to you.

lets take lifting as an example.

wouldnt you rather concentrate on yourself and become the best frankthetank that you could be rather then going around to a bunch of fat people and telling them how bad they are? how gives a shit about those dumb fat fucks, i have no concern for them, i am only interested in improving my self.

same goes for Neil Tyson's quote.

people that dont believe in santa clause do not have a title like "athiest" because the very word itself imply's there are 2 sides. people that dont believe in santa clause do not have or need a title.

Comment

he is a scientist and only interested in reality, he isn't interested in debating fairy tails or proving to the believers in those fairy tails that they arent real.
                  I get what you're saying. He thinks its a waste of time and energy trying to debate it. I agree with that.

Comment

you said you dont get it. i am explaining it to you.

lets take lifting as an example.

wouldnt you rather concentrate on yourself and become the best frankthetank that you could be rather then going around to a bunch of fat people and telling them how bad they are? how gives a shit about those dumb fat fucks, i have no concern for them, i am only interested in improving my self.

same goes for Neil Tyson's quote.

people that dont believe in santa clause do not have a title like "athiest" because the very word itself imply's there are 2 sides. people that dont believe in santa clause do not have or need a title.
                    Very good job with the explanation! I'm with you 100%!

Comment

I get what you're saying. He thinks its a waste of time and energy trying to debate it. I agree with that.
                      yes. and to even have a title like "atheist" imply's that there is some debate.

there is no word or title given to people that dont believe in Santa clause because everyone excepts and understands reality.

to consider yourself an "atheist" is to play right into religion itself.

focus on science and reality rather then debate fairy tails...

Comment

B best post all year.

Good shit.

Comment

couldnt take the heat

Not the only person you've run off, lol

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                            Or me:D

Well y'all play nice. I think I like everyone here now, haha.

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                              Well y'all play nice. I think I like everyone here now, haha.
                              have you seen the girl that types in a purple font? :rofl:

Comment

Working...
                              X