Chillin on Waikiki Beach.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need a new job!!!!

Scrum, you interested in a body guard???

Comment

Water warm? Looks nice. Whats weird about Hawaii is that all the building look exactly the same as they did 50 years ago. Its a bit like Monaco in that regard.

Comment

I agree, Waikiki is far from the nicest beach - but knowing you're in Hawaii seems to make it okay haha.

Comment

Water's fantastic. It is not bathtub warm like Cabo is (I understand, I've never been there) but it is just right, like a swimming pool. Even when we went snorkeling at 8 in the morning on my last trip to Maui, it was not really cold or anything.

Haha Frank... if I was a high roller to need a bodyguard, I'd be on Kauai or Maui bro... I hate crowds. There are fantastic resorts there with deserted beaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf
            You've got to remember that Waikiki Beach is the shittiest beach on the shittiest Hawaiian island imo. Still beautiful, but by the high standards of Hawaii, it is a dump IMO. It is pretty small and fully surrounded by high rise hotels. I'd never pay money to come here - my business trip requires me to be here. I think Oahu has many beaches that are far better, and Maui is of course off the charts copared to Oahu. It is still Hawaii though... :D

For some reason, the Japanese love this place.. place is crawling with Japanese... outnumber the haoles 3 or 4 to 1 easy. Maybe it reminds them of Tokyo.. why anyone would come to Hawaii to stay in a high rise hotel I have no idea. I would get a nice low key resort way off the beaten path in Maui or Kauai.
            Japan is only a 3-4 hour flight away right?

Comment

Yeah, it is pretty close, so lots of Japanese and Koreans here.

Comment

Take them to pearl harbor and point at them and spit! Lol

Comment

:rofl:

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Looks pretty nice. Hot?

Comment

Not bad... Today's forecast was for a high of 83 and a low of 73.

Comment

Working...
                              X