Should become the punishment for Molesters/ rapists,

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	197652_422426351123296_849619046_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	945465

Comment

Is there actually any evidence against the dead or is it just the heresay of the killer

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          Is there actually any evidence against the dead or is it just the heresay of the killer
          good point

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            good point
            I just find it interesting with such an emotionally sensitive issue, how quickly people react without thinking. You can see how things would quickly escalate and how fast people jump on the bandwagon

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible

I just find it interesting with such an emotionally sensitive issue, how quickly people react without thinking. You can see how things would quickly escalate and how fast people jump on the bandwagon
              I admit, I did it. Heard pedo and he was guilty in my mind.

Brilliant plan though, when I kill you I will say you were a.kid toucher. Lol

Comment

great point I didnt read the post but just by the thread head line I was ya kill that fucker.
                then I ready your post and that is a great point did the guy have evidence?

Comment

From what I've read on it he walked in on the guy doing something to his 4 year old daughter.. the perp was 47 years old. if thats true Ida kiled his ass too! The artical I read about it said the law wasn't sure if they were even gonna press charges at the time...said something like they had to look into it.

Comment

BBC News - No charge for Texas dad who killed daughter's rapist

Comment

The guy was innocent, never touched the kid but the father owed money so killed him and said he was a kid messer, one innocent man beaten to death and a killer walks free, only in America

Comment

The guy was innocent, never touched the kid but the father owed money so killed him and said he was a kid messer, one innocent man beaten to death and a killer walks free, only in America
                        prove it.

Comment

Working...
                        X