Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Military peeps and Mr.I - this post is for you

Thoughts on this?

I was a machine gunner during a major Iraq war battle that was blacked out by the media, now we're struggling to get the story to the public AMA : IAmA

No reason to doubt out bro, media control is nothing new, not sure why people won't accept it and call you a loon for suggesting it.

I can give you other examples of war media control.

Another very interesting but less violent example of media anomaly, the icelandic banks went tits up, big media coverage about how manny european contries had money invested there. Most countries have bailed their banks out of the shit with tax payers money, the governments said they had to to protect the credibility and credit capacity of their respective countries for trade purposes ord else out would be the end and they would go down the plug hole.

Iceland asked it's people what they wanted to do, they voted no, they didn't pay other countries the money back and let some banks slide. The country is doing just fine! No news coverage, fucking medius silence!

Few days ago europe bailed out greece because apparently without this greeces credit rating would go to shit and their cost of borrowing would hike. The bail out was conditional on them making cuts, cutting their government subsidies to mines that employ thousands meaning closure and massive job losses. So they take the bail out.

Within two days the cost of finance for greece has skyrocketed, literally I can borrow money chapter than greece can. The bail out did nothing to help, massive job losses are now happening, and now the country owes shit loads to the bank of europe.

The illuminati theory hinges on the concept that an elite few actually own the majority of national banks and that their end goal is to control all via debt

Comment

Problem with you bro is you think you are the only one in on this "secret".

Everyone with half a fucken brain understands media bias and censorship.

I call you a loon for half cocked sudo science YouTube horse shit UFO fairy god mother shit that you use to post.

Comment

well fuck off and don't ask my opinion then you thick cunt

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          well fuck off and don't ask my opinion then you thick cunt
          :rofl::rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            :rofl::rofl:
            Did you even read my reply when you asked me in here?.or even care about your post subject?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
              Did you even read my reply when you asked me in here?.or even care about your post subject?
              no to both questions! :hibb:

Comment

troll!

Comment

There was one hell of a battle for Sadar city. I know of a few guys missing limbs and one whos no longer with us that fought there.

Comment

Working...
                  X