X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Quinn Interview

Remember this guy Mike Quinn z partnerem wyka

great interview, this guy is east coast:thumup:

Fit Physique Radio Special edition 06/17 by Fit Physique Radio | Blog Talk Radio

Loads of stories, actual courses and diet he ran

Quotes;

"I've seen Jimmy Pelechia curl 150lb dumbells, bench 800lb, I've seen Bill Kazmier take 495lb off the squat rack and press it over his head 10 times, you know when you've seen things like that its hard to be impressed"

Comment

Any drug talk?

Comment

Lots

Comment

cool then i will listen. otherwise, its just a lieing filt!

Comment

Mr.I where about does the drug talk start?

been listening and its all rubbish so far. :(

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              cool then i will listen. otherwise, its just a lieing filt!
              Being an east coast guy you should listen, guy sounds very similar to you but with more boston in his accent, real old school eighties mentality, love it

Comment

I WANT DRUG TALK!!!

Comment

"i never ate high protein because i am A blood type"

what a homo.

Comment

i like what he is saying at the 48 minute mark. guy is NOT a lieing filt!! speaks the truth, good fella!

just what i was telling you when you were on your natty suppliment kick shooting off at the mouth about zinc and flex wheeler testicle rejuvenater or whatever the fuck it was. all worthless filt.

Comment

hahahhahaha

"my god Phil Heath, WTF is that!! guy was playing basketball 7 years ago and now he is Mr.O"

Comment

Interesting. Mike Quinn says todays guys are actually more healthy then the guy from his era because they were on the edge of death back then in terms of condition. says todays guys are more healthy and much bigger but less conditioned.

Comment

Dont like how he says "train hard and eat right and drugs were always a distant 3rd"

its just pure BS. its him not wanting to give credit to something that helped him immensely. without the drugs he would have looked like a nobody. fact

Comment

54:40 mark is where the real drug talk starts for those who are interested.

Comment

says his cycles were pyramid based and at the highest he would run 400mgs test, 400mg deca, 2 vials parabolin, dbol and anavar.

Comment

Working...
                              X