The Star Spangled Banner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Star Spangled Banner

My good friend is a singer in a band and they just recorded The Star Spangled Banner. All their other songs suck but thought this was pretty cool. He’s a great singer but unfortunately the record label comes up with all their material. He hates that part but he’s making good money doing it and he’s getting to know a lot of the right people in the industry. His contract is up next year.

Madison Rising - The Star Spangled Banner - YouTube

Does he do any cool songs like beliespeak by purity ring?

Comment

Dude,,,Fucking squared away!!! I have always got goose bumps when I listen to the national anthem. I got them listing to your bro's band. I'm digging it, good moderen version of it. Tell him from a old ass retired Army trooper job well done!

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
        Dude,,,Fucking squared away!!! I have always got goose bumps when I listen to the national anthem. I got them listing to your bro's band. I'm digging it, good moderen version of it. Tell him from a old ass retired Army trooper job well done!
        Lip, you probably would like their music. All the songs are very patriotic.

Comment

I have always got goose bumps when I listen to the national anthem.

National Anthem of USSR - YouTube

Best National anthem ever.

just like in Rocky 4. that Russian was a bad ass!

Comment

Mr.I favorite. lol

National anthem of Nazi Germany - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Chadd77 View Post
              Lip, you probably would like their music. All the songs are very patriotic.
              Ill do a search and check um out.:agreed:

Comment

That part in the video towards the end...where they show all the little girls saying the pledge ..that shit about ripped my heart out.

Comment

i guess i am not much into patriotism type stuff. guy has talent just think he could have gone with a better song. i never like that shit in school, "i plege of illegance to the flag under the states to which his republic and justice for all"... never understood wtf it meant. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                    guy has talent just think he could have gone with a better song.
                    He does have talent but like I said above he has no control over what he sings until his contract is over. This is about the only song I like that he sings. lol

Comment

Dude... I put the video link up on a couple hunting forums I am on.. guys loved it!

Comment

Dude... I put the video link up on a couple hunting forums I am on.. guys loved it!
                        Awesome! I'm sure my buddy appreciates it.

Comment

Working...
                        X