Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beast cant drive for shit. I beat his ass in inferior car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beast cant drive for shit. I beat his ass in inferior car.

I had a Camaro SS Race Modded and he had a ZR1 Corvette Race modded. I beat the ever living shit out of him. Wish to hell I would have recorded the race before shutting off the PS3. :weights:

What is your excuse beast? You are a "gentleman driver" :rofl::rofl:

Boom!

The FUCK outta here. Cars were even PP 652 doesn't matter how you slice it. And you know damn well you beat me because I spun out while I was being a gentleman and trying not to hit your slow driving ass.

Comment

bro the vette is the better car.

you give me the vette and you get the camaro same PP and i will murder you!

you are gentleman driver i am pro. your excuse is always the same, "i would have beat you had i not spun out and crashed". yea well i could beat lewis hamilton if i could keep up with his pace without crashing. :lmao:

you come into the corners way to fast to ever make the turn. if you dont run into the back of me you simply drive off the track. :lmao:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        bro the vette is the better car.

you give me the vette and you get the camaro same PP and i will murder you!

you are gentleman driver i am pro. your excuse is always the same, "i would have beat you had i not spun out and crashed". yea well i could beat lewis hamilton if i could keep up with his pace without crashing. :lmao:

you come into the corners way to fast to ever make the turn. if you dont run into the back of me you simply drive off the track. :lmao:
        Cut the bullshit you don't have a chance in hell against me in the corvette and your in your shit little camaro. How many cars have you put up against my corvette so far and I murdered you in every single time? I don't know you but I stopped counting long time ago.
        Here is the sad and kind of funny part, which shows that you've been upset about me beating you time after time. As soon as you won one race against me in the corvette you went and made a post about it. Lol. :rofl:

Poor little bouncer...beats beast one time and he brags about it like its an accomplishment. But wait...for you beating me is an accomplishment. Good job little bouncer. Good job.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
          Cut the bullshit you don't have a chance in hell against me in the corvette and your in your shit little camaro.
          well then why did i beat you in the shit little camaro? :retard::retard:

Comment

Beast: 1674857 in the corvette.
            Bouncer: 1. In the camaro.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST
              Beast: 1674857 in the corvette.
              Corvette is far superior. You need superior car to match me.

Comment

Again...Beast: 1674857 in the corvette.

Maaann... just...shut...the...fuck...up!
                How many far superior lambos, ferraris and countless other soupped up race specced cars did you race against me in that corvette and lost?

By the way this proves one thing...and that is, I'm a far superior driver and beating me once after two years of racing means so much to you. Thank you bouncer I'm flattered. :clapback:

Comment

No video=didnt happen.

Beast put up those videos of him whooping that ass all over the track. He is the better driver until I see evidence.

Comment

i will be sure to record todays outcome of me whipping his ass while he has the better car.

Comment

by the way turbo get the game for fucks sake, yea you will take a long time to learn the game but so what, you will be better for it. like being taught by top f1 drivers!

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        by the way turbo get the game for fucks sake, yea you will take a long time to learn the game but so what, you will be better for it. like being taught by top f1 drivers!
                        Ha. I suck now at racing games. I was good at the first GT, but that real driving sim shit is not easy.

Comment

its fun though! get it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                            Ha. I suck now at racing games. I was good at the first GT, but that real driving sim shit is not easy.
                            Man just get the damn game. :slap:

Comment

Originally posted by rado
                              That's it...I'm getting the game to school bouncer, beast? Eh not so worried about fat nuts....or bouncer for that matter....
                              Get it right now

Comment

Working...
                              X