Miserable hot!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miserable hot!!!!!!!!

Man its so hot outside its absolutely miserable I can only imagine what its like down south from here. I can't stay outta the pool for more than 10 minutes and I gotta get back in. A stray dog came around last night full of ticks and fleas I had some frontline in the house and put some on her poor pooch. Get all excited about summer then bitch about it when it gets here lol

Pretty nice out here in the PNW. Not a cloud in the sky, 78 degrees, low humidity.

Just wanted to share that info.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
      Pretty nice out here in the PNW. Not a cloud in the sky, 78 degrees, low humidity.

Just wanted to share that info.
      Lucky you..what is the norm for the weather over there year round??

Comment

Summers are fantastic. 70s and 80s mostly. It might get into the 90s for a week or two. No rain from about June to mid October. Usually starts raining around Halloween and doesn't let up until March. Just a drizzle though, not heavy rain. Doesn't get too cold. A couple of days of snowfall a year, that's it.

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty hot today! Working out in the heat all day is getting old! Us "Michigan Folk" aren't used to the 90 degree weather!!

Comment

Originally posted by rado
            Beautiful here England.
            You forget where you're at?

Comment

Nope...had to come by mass earlier today....that beer pic is in Ohio out backyard..just chilling.
              You just drive back and forth from Ohio to Massachusetts?

Comment

We have actually had it pretty good this spring so far here in JAWJA... but I know that thermostat is fixing to get turned up a few notches...

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper
                  We have actually had it pretty good this spring so far here in JAWJA... but I know that thermostat is fixing to get turned up a few notches...
                  Up? You turning on the heat? :P

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                    Up? You turning on the heat? :P
                    Thats right girl..its gonna be getting turned up here real soon gonna get down righ sweaty before its all thru...:agreed:

Comment

been nice the past few days but was high 90's at the start of the week. gym clothes were completely soaked. havent washed them yet, think i will wear them today to gym!

Comment

Both...But mostly driving...I got it down to exactly 8.5hrs....You see...I love to drive...it's relaxing to me...especially since I see everyone in my rear view:D
                        try driving from chicago to east coast. 14 hour filt drive!

Comment

you drove from Tampa to Lafayette you lieing filt which is only 12 hour drive.

Comment

remember those pics I posted about crab fishing and being out in the swamp?
                            no but you sound like ripper!

Comment

cin to laf 14 hour drive. fuck your 19 hour filt lies!

Comment

Working...
                              X