Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullied Bus monitor video - don't watch if you get mad seeing bullying

Bus Monitor Karen Klein bullied by vile school children - YouTube

sorry but this is like someone my age's mum, If I woulda seen this I would have lost it, grabbed that gook kid, finger nail straight to the eye, blind folded him then played this to the VC bastard

instigate some hereditary primal fear and blow the smell of napalm up his big backward nostrils

Apocalypse Now..Ride Of The Valkyries - YouTube

yea i seen that the other day on the Today show. one of those "you wish you were there moments".

Comment

Just seen it on the news. Gonna have to put somebody that can handle these kids on the bus its just gonna get worse. Even down here in these small town schools they have sherriff deputies present during school hours.

Comment

Fucking bullshit! I will kick a little kids ass! I think the tren is kicked in full speed right because I'm just sick of everyone's shit! :)

Comment

Those little bastards need their asses handed too um..then they need to cut her grass rake her leaves shovel her snow paint her house and wash her car for a year. and anything else that she needs done that can embarass the shit out of them. make um work for her and learn their lesson the old school way. The parents of those shit bags need something too...

Comment

What's the point of putting an old lady on a fucking school bus?

You know kids that age are little bastards, what the fuck did they think would happen.

They need to get some dudes on work release, give them a baseball bat and let them ride the bus for community service.

Comment

Is the bus driver deaf? I never been on a school bus before and I sympathize with her, but not sure why two adults took all that abuse without at least verbally telling the kids to STFU.

Comment

Saw it the other day but didn't watch it all. Made me to angry.

On a positive, people have donated nearly $400k to that woman. Donations came in so fast the server crashed.

Comment

Working...
                X