Damn you Debby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    bitch, by definition raleigh is part of the south. and people all speak slow as fuck. trust me, i almost went nuts living in that slow southern shitville.
    Oh yea...this is the picture of you from that summer retreat you took with all the other sophisticats In N.C.:thumup:

:gaydo::gaydo:

Comment

hope your septic system floods into your house

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
        Yep, she ruined my Sea World trip!
        Sea world in San Diego? Lol if so I'm here today and it's a nice 79 with light breeze just enough to keep it perfect temp. Dolphin splashed me and kid but we were to high for shamu to get us.
        Going to the safari thing tomorrow. I gonna check out them cheatas run. They have a interaction where you can go down on the track thing. I didn't bring my gun so not sure if I'm take my baby down there, lol I'd have to kill all them fuckers if my kid got hurt

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19

Sea world in San Diego? Lol if so I'm here today and it's a nice 79 with light breeze just enough to keep it perfect temp. Dolphin splashed me and kid but we were to high for shamu to get us.
          Going to the safari thing tomorrow. I gonna check out them cheatas run. They have a interaction where you can go down on the track thing. I didn't bring my gun so not sure if I'm take my baby down there, lol I'd have to kill all them fuckers if my kid got hurt
          Yea dumbass Fb who lives in Florida and where tropical storm debbie is... Yea she is talking about the one in san Diego instead of the one in Florida you god damn mental midget!

Comment

Well the wrath of Debbie stayed just south of us. Windy as hell yesterday and last night but little rain...an hour south of us got it though down towards jacksonville and St. Augustine where my moms at got some serious rain. I havent heard from my sister further south near Palm Coast (daytona area) but looking at the radar they got it pretty good too......

Comment

fucken dirty filt day in chicago!

Comment

umm fellas, wtf is this?

Comment

Nice here

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                    Nice here
                    That your back yard???

Comment

Sort of. Its the view about 500ft from the end of my driveway.

Comment

God damn.

Comment

It's the marina. We have a couple small cafes there with good lunch and a really nice restaurant at the end of the dock. It's cool cuz we can walk with the baby and dog and sit outside for lunch or dinner and watch the sunset. It's peaceful.

Comment

Originally posted by blm
                            It's the marina. We have a couple small cafes there with good lunch and a really nice restaurant at the end of the dock. It's cool cuz we can walk with the baby and dog and sit outside for lunch or dinner and watch the sunset. It's peaceful.
                            Livin the dream. Basically a beach house. Is that not super expensive??

Comment

Not really a beach house. Im still 15 miles from the actual beach. At one time it was crazy expensive. We bought the property as a short sale for 1/3 of what the original owners paid (after they put up a privacy fence, landscaping, irrigation, interior and exterior paint, granite counters and new kitchen cabinets). Real nice guy whos construction company went under.

Comment

for example, what do you think your house would have been worth in say 2004? least a million no?

Comment

Working...
                                X