Was looking for the beer thread review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was looking for the beer thread review

Anyway couldn't find it. Went out with this girl last night I ahven't drink a beer in awhile so she comes back from the bar with this.. " Peche Lambic " product of Belgium. Peach flavored beer or it says Malt beverage with peaches added. Sounds gay but actually tasted pretty good. Then some other one that was apple flavor not to bad either. I'm most def a light weight as I only had 2 buds and 1 each of these others with a glass of water inbetween and woke up with a splitting headache :weights: fuck alcohol man never was much of a drinker

Plus they were 10 bucks a pop!!

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
      Plus they were 10 bucks a pop!!
      Were you in a strip club???

Comment

yea lambic beer is a bit sweet but good shit.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          Were you in a strip club???
          Na lil pub called Flanigans old ale house they have all kinds of imported beer. The apple one was the wood chuck stuff you see on tap in various places like cider or something I was suprised not bad. But damn my head was pounding. I wouldn't think just 4 drinks would do that to me with the water inbetween. Idk the alcohol content on the cider and Lambic beer though

Comment

Idk the alcohol content on the cider and Lambic beer though
            its not very much. lol.

Comment

She probably put a little ghb in your drink! Women are sneaky like that!

Comment

Anyway couldn't find it. Went out with this girl last night I ahven't drink a beer in awhile so she comes back from the bar with this.. " Peche Lambic " product of Belgium. Peach flavored beer or it says Malt beverage with peaches added. Sounds gay but actually tasted pretty good. Then some other one that was apple flavor not to bad either. I'm most def a light weight as I only had 2 buds and 1 each of these others with a glass of water inbetween and woke up with a splitting headache :weights: fuck alcohol man never was much of a drinker
                same with me i get dehyraded to easy and feel like shit the next day. I dont like to drink

Comment

Working...
                X