Finally...Monday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally...Monday!

I'm set for 11am surgery for my chest. I can't wait to get this shit done so I can go back to normal. While I was healthy I kept slacking off didn't wanna train, now because I can't train all I wanna do is go in lift some shit. I tried 20lbs on the pec deck machine yesterday and I couldn't do it. It sure is fucking depressing I tell you.

good shit bro. how long will recovery time be again?

Comment

Three to four weeks in a fixed sling and another three to four weeks of rehab. Doctor said by the third month I should be able to pretty much anything I want as far as mobility goes.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST
        Three to four weeks in a fixed sling and another three to four weeks of rehab. Doctor said by the third month I should be able to pretty much anything I want as far as mobility goes.
        When will you be able to flat bench 650?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          When will you be able to flat bench 650?
          I'm gonna have the surgery on the bench press loaded with 650lbs ready to go and as soon as he puts the last stitch and wakes me up I'll be benching. :weights::weights:

Comment

Lol

Comment

If I were you, I'd never flat bench again. There are other ways to build your chest. I don't think I've heard of anyone tearing a pec doing anything other than flat bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1
                If I were you, I'd never flat bench again. There are other ways to build your chest. I don't think I've heard of anyone tearing a pec doing anything other than flat bench.
                Yup. Flat bench isn't even close to the best chest exercise either.

Comment

Trust me guys...bench pressing days are over.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                    Trust me guys...bench pressing days are over.
                    what you need to do to remove scar tissue is day after surgery do extreme stretch flys. grab like 50lb db's and go as wide as you can then hold for a minute. it will hurt but its best for you.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                      what you need to do to remove scar tissue is day after surgery do extreme stretch flys. grab like 50lb db's and go as wide as you can then hold for a minute. it will hurt but its best for you.
                      I don't do pussy weight. I'll be doing minimum 80lbs and that's only because I'll be taking it easy after the surgery.

Comment

Do you guys think flat dumbell would be OK?

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced1
                          Do you guys think flat dumbell would be OK?
                          I think incline hits chest better

Comment

Good luck Beast! :smooch:

And since you won't be able to properly care for Noah, I'll need you to send him to me. :)

Comment

Originally posted by FitnessBrat View Post
                              Good luck Beast! :smooch:

And since you won't be able to properly care for Noah, I'll need you to send him to me. :)
                              Thanks. :)

And he is on his way. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X