An Idiot abroad on "Question Everything"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Idiot abroad on "Question Everything"

Gonna start watching this show. This so called idiot is a comedic genius!!

An Idiot Abroad "Question Everything" SOCIAL REVISED - YouTube

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I've caught a few episodes. Parts are hysterical. Not enough to keep watching.

Comment

watch that clip i posted blm. pure genius.

Comment

Funny

Comment

I absolutely hate this lol, its just crap, look at me I'll act really dumb, make quick one liners with a straight face to show my dry humour, it went down terribly in the uk so they're obviously tyring to peddle it to the overseas audience that think they look cultured and intellectual if they day they understand british humour, ricky gervais is not considered funny here anymore by the way, a one hit wonder with office, which no one more funds funny either, watch chris rock instead

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            I absolutely hate this lol, its just crap, look at me I'll act really dumb, make quick one liners with a straight face to show my dry humour, it went down terribly in the uk so they're obviously tyring to peddle it to the overseas audience that think they look cultured and intellectual if they day they understand british humour, ricky gervais is not considered funny here anymore by the way, a one hit wonder with office, which no one more funds funny either, watch chris rock instead
            neat story.

bodybuilding isn't really big or successful in the UK either most bodybuilders from the sorry island look like garbage. should we stop liking it here? exactly now stfu.

you dont like top gear anymore either. you dont watch formula 1 anymore. what exactly do you like? some dumb ass american shit where you think you can fit in with us? fuck you bitter fuck face! :thumup:

Comment

Lol, I love comedy but trust me that shite is shite, plenty of great brit comedy but gervais just annoys everyone now, just an annoying homo.

I'm currently watching wimbledon tennis final now

Comment

Lol, I love comedy but trust me that shite is shite, plenty of great brit comedy but gervais just annoys everyone now, just an annoying homo.

I'm currently watching wimbledon tennis final now
                in case you are to god damn stupid to understand, i wasn't laughing at gervais, i was laughing at the so called "idiot" making a really good point and making gervais look stupid.

Comment

The whole narrative is dictated by gervais though, so its all him, if you knew his work you could spot it a mile away. Its like to gear has richard hammond, but his humour is merely a set up for clarkeson punchlines, I think you will indeed understand that analogy

Comment

The whole narrative is dictated by gervais though, so its all him, if you knew his work you could spot it a mile away. Its like to gear has richard hammond, but his humour is merely a set up for clarkeson punchlines, I think you will indeed understand that analogy
                    yes i get it. but i find the "idiots" responses very funny.

Comment

Bullshit Man - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                      X