You gotta be kidding me - no jail time for the head kicking cop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You gotta be kidding me - no jail time for the head kicking cop

Tough guy pig unleashes a low round house to the temple of a floor sitting handcuffed woman, all on video, doesn't serve time. Meanwhile little bo peep gets a sentence for smoking pot lol!:whistle

No prison time for Lincoln police officer who kicked woman / Video | Breaking News | providencejournal.com | The Providence Journal

Some of the "justice" that takes place is absurd.

I just watched a special last night about this high school jr that was abducted and raped for 3 days around the clock by guys paying to do whatever they pleased. The beat her, raped her in her mouth, ass and vagina. The abductors kept her drugged with cocaine, morphine, ghb, and ecstacy. Then they sold her for $300k online to someone in another state for the sex slave trade. Just by fate her older brother saw her lying in the back of a car at a gas station. They were en route transporting her.

The police know all the suspects but because she flipped out in the hospital directly after it happened, they said she was uncooperative and closed the fucking case. It's been 2 yeats and not one charge has been brought against anyone!

I looked at my little girl and felt nauseas imagining what that little girls family must be going through.

The poor girl saw some of the men at the beach and they said hi and whats up like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
      Some of the "justice" that takes place is absurd.

I just watched a special last night about this high school jr that was abducted and raped for 3 days around the clock by guys paying to do whatever they pleased. The beat her, raped her in her mouth, ass and vagina. The abductors kept her drugged with cocaine, morphine, ghb, and ecstacy. Then they sold her for $300k online to someone in another state for the sex slave trade. Just by fate her older brother saw her lying in the back of a car at a gas station. They were en route transporting her.

The police know all the suspects but because she flipped out in the hospital directly after it happened, they said she was uncooperative and closed the fucking case. It's been 2 yeats and not one charge has been brought against anyone!

I looked at my little girl and felt nauseas imagining what that little girls family must be going through.

The poor girl saw some of the men at the beach and they said hi and whats up like nothing happened.
      situations like this call for public pressure, only way the politicians intervene

Comment

I agree, I believe that is why it got the air time that it did.

Comment

filt pig

Comment

Working...
          X