Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone explain why/how being homosexual is not an illness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone explain why/how being homosexual is not an illness?

The guy does bring up a good point.

"I have absolutely nothing against homosexuals. I have gay friends and family, believe homosexuals should be able to marry, and do not harbor any ill will toward people who are homosexual.

However, I do not understand why it is or can be considered "normal" or not an illness. The natural state of human must be heterosexual, as it enables reproduction. Our only purpose, pretty much everything that we are and how our bodies are designed, is for eating and intercourse-propogation of the species-as it is for all species. If it is not a choice, if it is predetermined, how is that not a mental disorder? How is it "normal" if you buck the design and purpose of your existence?

Again I mean no disrespect and I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I just don't understand, and I want to."

never heard it put like that, there again, you don't want kids B, so does that mean you're ill?

Comment

they have actual biblical classes for this at a nearby Christian campus that try to convert homo's back into a "normal" species so to speak. I think its a genetic fuck up. Like woman being born with male hormones so to speak or the other way around...

Comment

I think something goes wrong in the genes too. Then too, we are all imperfect in some way. Then I also believe most make a choice for some reason or another, molestation, rape, wanting to experiment, being cheated on repeatedly....stuff like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
          you don't want kids B, so does that mean you're ill?
          yea good point.

Comment

I just let my girl read this she says its a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
              tell your girl she is a dumb ass.

Comment

That's the South in her talking.... LOL

But I do wonder why there are so many more gays now than ever. I find it hard to believe so many people where gay in the past and just kept it secret.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post

But I do wonder why there are so many more gays now than ever. I find it hard to believe so many people where gay in the past and just kept it secret.
                  I think its easier for females to be attracted to each other..

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55

It's more accepted in society now. People realize its ok to be themselves and they won't get tortured or killed for it anymore.

Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece is well known for rampant gaydom. Lol

Comment

Yep! Especially after a couple rounds of shots!

Comment

Yep! Especially after a couple rounds of shots!
                        its not any easier for 2 completely straight females to be any more attracted to each other then it is for 2 completely straight males. you guys are letting your fantasies get in the way of fact.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          its not any easier for 2 completely straight females to be any more attracted to each other then it is for 2 completely straight males. you guys are letting your fantasies get in the way of fact.
                          Bro, go to any bar one night and see how many straight girls are making out with each other on the dance floor! I've worked in bars for many years, seen straight girls make out at least 1000 times and only seen a couple straight guys make out like once maybe twice!

Lmao!! Just kidding about the guys making out....:rofl:

Comment

Bro, go to any bar one night and see how many straight girls are making out with each other on the dance floor! I've worked in bars for many years, seen straight girls make out at least 1000 times and only seen a couple straight guys make out like once maybe twice!

Lmao!! Just kidding about the guys making out....:rofl:
                            what you are seeing is many bisexual girls.

"straight girls" as you call them would not be making out with other girls if they were straight.

would you say you saw some straight guys making out on the dance floor or would you say they were gay? do you see the error in your thinking?

the very act of making out with someone of the same sex removes you from straight status. if anything, they are bi curious.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                              what you are seeing is many bisexual girls.

"straight girls" as you call them would not be making out with other girls if they were straight.

would you say you saw some straight guys making out on the dance floor or would you say they were gay? do you see the error in your thinking?

the very act of making out with someone of the same sex removes you from straight status. if anything, they are bi curious.
                              Yeah, I guess I see what you're saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X