Took 3rd In strongman event today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took 3rd In strongman event today

Two fingernails ripped back, bruised and cut knees and shins, hand callous ripped and bleeding from farmers walk, miss timed breathing on log lift and nearly blacked out but took a couple breaths and went straight back at it, loved it though!

Great experience, now coming off this fucken anapolon, fuck that shit lol!

Pics of fingernails!

Sounds good bro!

Comment

It was different bouncer, and a lot of fun, I've got vids coming in but my face is like a fucken basket ball and I won't be posting them, unless I can get the sprinting one, that fucker is funny lol!

May do another one sometime for a laugh but thats it

Comment

Feel like shit on adrol?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Feel like shit on adrol?
          I've yet to meet anyone who feels great on it...Potent but damn it makes you feel like shit.

Comment

Congrats man!

Comment

Couple pics

Big Ben @ 320lb on car deadlift relay right before I jumped back in for a second go and me and my boys rolling the car, just see my scrap yard jeans and trainers I put back on for that event
              Attached Files

Comment

Young joey, 25 yrs old also my team
                Attached Files

Comment

That's awesome man, glad you enjoyed it

Comment

Congrats! Sounds like you had fun :)

Comment

Congrats. Sounds like a day of bad ass fun. I'd just hurt myself, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
                        I've yet to meet anyone who feels great on it...Potent but damn it makes you feel like shit.
                        never used it, only dbol and that makes you feel like shit too. no appetite. must be something to do with the 17-aa

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          never used it, only dbol and that makes you feel like shit too. no appetite. must be something to do with the 17-aa
                          I wouldn't bother bro, aside from the fact I doubt my batch, it still enlarged my prostate do much I feel like one those monkeys with its ass hanging off, bloated me, made me pissed off the whole time and just generally shitty. Its a young mans drug, too old for that one now.

Dropping to one a just so I don't cold turkey for three days then done and I can't wait

Comment

3rd place congratz bro thats cool. I gotta see the fingers

Comment

Damn bro I just watched the car dead lift video. that is man power right there. My guts would of blew out my ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X