Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb ass runs over cops foot in Ferrari

Ferrari 458 Spider Runs Over Cop - YouTube

Cop exaggerated the limp afterwards. But easily slammed the guy dwn.

Comment

Originally posted by paulie walnuts View Post
      Cop exaggerated the limp afterwards. But easily slammed the guy dwn.
      who gives a shit, little trust fund faggot deserved a kick to the gizzard.

Comment

Can't work out who's dumber the cop or the driver, cop purposely put his foot in the way?

Also why is the guy put to the floor and kept there as if he's a violent threat handcuffed behind his back

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          who gives a shit, little trust fund faggot deserved a kick to the gizzard.
          :thumup::rofl:You see his calves and cunt pumps:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
            Can't work out who's dumber the cop or the driver, cop purposely put his foot in the way?

Also why is the guy put to the floor and kept there as if he's a violent threat handcuffed behind his back
            he was doing his job .. put his foot in the way to let guy know not to move the car ... i would have beaten that dude into the pavement ...

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
              he was doing his job .. put his foot in the way to let guy know not to move the car ... i would have beaten that dude into the pavement ...
              OK but if the guy was a nut job or mafia he woulda just kept going, just seemed a lil foolish of the cop to put himself in a vulnerable position like that

Comment

greedy pig cop. fucken foot wasnt even broken. had some bruising thats it. sue happy piece of filt.

NYC cop whose foot was run over by Ferrari driver reportedly filing $10M lawsuit [w/video]

Comment

Wow, watched the video and reading the thread I thought both were idiots, now I think the pig should be fried like bacon.

Comment

Working...
                  X