Just cant win..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just cant win..

No Idea WTF I did but sunday my left knee started getting sore a bit..its gotten worse each day. I had to take some pain pills last night to sleep and keep a pillow under it for support. All swollen up this am. I can walk pretty good but when bending to sit, get out of chair ect hurts like a bitch super stiff. Dont want to support any weight it wants to go out if not standing up right. I can not hardly toutch the center of the kneecap. that fucker is screaming at me.

Definatly gonna hamper the training the rest of the week. Gonna have to start icing it and staying off it see what happens over the next few days...

Too many miles with a rucksack boys just too many miles with a rucksack...FUCK!

I feel you man. Everytime I turn around its the same fucking thing. My foot hurts, elbow hurts, or some other shit hurts. The other day I was stretching a client on the floor started to stand up my achilles felt like it almost snapped.

Fuck! I know it's not the case but I feel like I've got some kind of a degenerative joint disease going on. :fight: :fight:

Comment

I hear ya, but I know whats up..like I said earlier ya hump what feels like a volkswagon on your back for years. Sleep outside on the ground or in a steel boxin all weather conditions in the mountians, swamps, deserts and that shit come back to haunt ya later on.I am now paying the price for sure.

My brother is all fucked up in the last year hes had his knee reconstructed, his neck fused biceps re attached and now just under went shoulder surgery. To be honest Im doing a whole lot better then a lot of my buds that did the same shit as me, and I didnt get shot up...LOL. My brother did 13 years in the 82nd Airborne too many jumps hes really fucked..lol

Comment

rip, ibuprofen every 3-4 hours and limit activity.

probably hurt it jumping in and out of the boat bro.

Comment

I respect you guys immensely for serving, but boy, the military really squeezes their money's worth out of you.... I hope they at least take care of you healthcare-wise after you retire from the military, considering that most of your problems are as you indicate likely due to cumulative stress on your joints.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
            rip, ibuprofen every 3-4 hours and limit activity.

probably hurt it jumping in and out of the boat bro.
            exactly what I was thinking(boat)..Im taking naproxen twice a day shit works good but keeps me feeling shitty all day.Hopefully be back in the game by the end of the week...:thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              I respect you guys immensely for serving, but boy, the military really squeezes their money's worth out of you.... I hope they at least take care of you healthcare-wise after you retire from the military, considering that most of your problems are as you indicate likely due to cumulative stress on your joints.
              Im glad I have what I have Scrum and Im not gonna complain...but its far from the best no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
                but its far from the best no doubt.
                how much you need bro? i will expand my drug empire to support my old southern pal!

Comment

Working...
                X