beast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beast

i haven't put pics up of bike yet but i will .. i am putting it in Lloyd motor works shop ( Lloydz Motorworkz ) and having 116 inch kit put in it and torque tubes and having it put on dyno.. also bought the rpw 2 into big slash pipes in black for it ..

this winter i am pulling the tank back off and having a skull put on it .. you will only be able to see skull when sun hits it .. having head light and the bars i bought for it all painted same color of the bike . sending seat out and having that done .. 8 ball with a skull .. red stitching

will take few pics of it before i put in shop

Sounds sick! :thumup:

Lloydz is the way to go. You gonna have a monster in your hands. As soon as I'm able to ride again I'll be putting a power commander on my bike. I want tiny bit of more power and bit more smoothness on the power delivery. :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post

Lloydz is the way to go. You gonna have a monster in your hands. As soon as I'm able to ride again I'll be putting a power commander on my bike. I want tiny bit of more power and bit more smoothness on the power delivery. :D
      Those power commanders are awesome but just make sure you map it out right and it doesn't run lean/rich.

Comment

Sounds crazy cool. We need pics soon.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post

beast check out the power commander auto tune .. i have lloyds tuner on my bike now .. big difference when you can adjust fuel .. power commander makes a great product

Comment

Originally posted by bigscott View Post
            beast check out the power commander auto tune .. i have lloyds tuner on my bike now .. big difference when you can adjust fuel .. power commander makes a great product
            Yeah I did read bout that auto tune and it sounds impressive.:thumup:

Comment

Working...
            X