Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give it up for my boy Rado, true pimp. Buncha Haters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ronin View Post
    Also make sure you stop by the diet section as I'll post some good stuff, ya kind if need it buddy....now....no need to be rude OK?
    see that is very un-rado like post. since every one just says your rado and dont ask i will. are you Rado? or do you just feel a soft spot in your heart for the guy?
    if not rado where you here when he was?

Comment

• Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      see that is very un-rado like post. since every one just says your rado and dont ask i will. are you Rado? or do you just feel a soft spot in your heart for the guy?
      if not rado where you here when he was?
      There is a very simple way to resolve the uncertainty. Bouncer can check the ip (this is of course whether he wants to be honest about it or let this magical thread continue as it has).

Comment

• Come on... It was pretty clear it was Rado from post one!! The guy can't admit it because that would show how sneaky and dishonest he is and pretty much confirm what everybody has been saying for years. I just don't understand his obsession with being here? He really bring nothing here besides negativity. So its not like his this cool guy that everybody likes talking to and shit. So why be here???

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
          Come on... It was pretty clear it was Rado from post one!! The guy can't admit it because that would show how sneaky and dishonest he is and pretty much confirm what everybody has been saying for years. I just don't understand his obsession with being here? He really bring nothing here besides negativity. So its not like his this cool guy that everybody likes talking to and shit. So why be here???
          umm because bouncer is here duhh. everyone loves the great one. :weights:

Comment

• Ban the creep again B

Comment

Working...
            X