Ummm Beast WTF BRO?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ummm Beast WTF BRO?

Noah went from looking like sweet little angel to a roid raging lunatic. WTF he on bro?

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
    Noah went from looking like sweet little angel to a roid raging lunatic. WTF he on bro?
    I just started him on a gram of test cycle so he is having little rage issues but he should adjust in a few weeks. Since this is his first cycle we are doing just test only but he said he wants to add some tren to it soon.

Comment

Comment

That for real your lil boy bro?

Comment

Originally posted by dago View Post
          That for real your lil boy bro?
          Yup! :thumup:

Comment

he's adorable!

Comment

sweet dude.

Enjoy every moment as time flys by fella, speaking from real experience from someone that had a kid at 18.

give it a few years and he'll be joining you at the gym, the past few months have been great working out with my eldest son (21) and now my daughter is interested, she did cardio today but tomorrow she is lifting weights with me - good excuse for me to go back to light squats.

Bore fest over

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan View Post
                sweet dude.

Enjoy every moment as time flys by fella, speaking from real experience from someone that had a kid at 18.

give it a few years and he'll be joining you at the gym, the past few months have been great working out with my eldest son (21) and now my daughter is interested, she did cardio today but tomorrow she is lifting weights with me - good excuse for me to go back to light squats.

Bore fest over
                Thanks bro. I sure do know about time flying by. My daughter turned 11 last may and I remember the day she was born like yesterday. My daughter is a tomboy. She already does more extreme stuff then boys around her age. Last time she was here I thought her how climb and descent from a steep hill and jump off of a curb on her mountain bike. And the bot will be following his sister's foot steps. :thumup:

Comment

Working...
                X