Disturbed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disturbed

So I am very disturbed this morning. My lil 5 year old cousin Blake just had emergency surgery to remove a tumor behind his eye that no one even knew was there. The surgery went well removed the tumor but now the kid has cancer floating around his spine they said it hasn't attached to anything yet so are going to treat it aggressivelly with chemo he will be so sick and then it still doesn't look good for him. My poor mother has worried herself sick with it and is talking about God and stuff and I just don't know what to think about that either I can sense the desperation in her voice its sad man.

That's heart breaking. Such a young age to be dealing with that kind of adversity. Hopefully they caught everything in time and he can have a long healthy life. Poor little man.

Comment

Real sorry to hear it bro. Too young to be dealing with shit like that. Makes you stop and think about shit. All my best to you and your fam bro.

Comment

I would think chemo at that age would effect the rest of his natural life I mean I'm sure it will..if he was a little bigger or older..idk

Comment

Thoughts are with you bro, I have a nephew with NF1, its tough feeling helpless.

Comment

sorry to hear that man. I can't imagine that feeling. Best of luck to him and your family.

Comment

fuckin sucks no kids should have to deal with that shit, I got a lil tear in my eye. hope it works out for you and the fam bro

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
                fuckin sucks no kids should have to deal with that shit, I got a lil tear in my eye. hope it works out for you and the fam bro
                Agreed with Rocket. Kids should not go through stuff like this. Their life should be about having fun at that age not survival.

Hope it all works out and he feels better soon.

Comment

Yeah, sorry to hear bro, hope everything works out in the end.

Comment

Working...
                  X