Am I just a hater?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I just a hater?

Is it just me that gets pissed off with nearly every thing?

I know only a couple of people who feel the way I do, probably just as screwed up as me.

I would have posted this on facebook but this would include 98% of the people on there.

In general people are just shit, shallow oxygen thieves. I dont know if I really need to elaborate on that point, selfish and self important, ego driven walking compost heaps.

Not everyone, but most people fit into this.

I look at the gym, I'm not the biggest bloke there by any means but what is with the cocks who insist on wearing tank tops/vests with no muscle tone at all? or the fat geezer with bowl as if he is muscle bound? Same goes for the fat fuckers wearing lycra as if we really need to see how many rolls of tits they have or how many ass cheeks they have?

Ranting I know. Then we move from the shallow harmless ones to the pedo scum. A 12 year old girl was murdered by her grandmothers boyfriend, the police searched the property 4 times and still missed her body. Human error. But this fucker will be put away with other like minded scum to swap stories and contact details, to protect them from other 'inmates' who could harm them. LMFAO.

I know I'm ranting. But fuck me whats it all about?

I realise i jumped from arseholes in the gym to pedo's but perhaps I'm just an angry person who should burn his copy of 'falling down'. Lucky we cant buy guns over here as you can over there...... :)

lmao you are an angry fella.

i generally agree and dont like most people but at the same time i am only really concerned with myself.

try to focus that anger/hate into your workouts and improving yourself.

life is too short to be angry all the time bro.

Comment

LOL you on tren bro?

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        lmao you are an angry fella.

i generally agree and dont like most people but at the same time i am only really concerned with myself.

try to focus that anger/hate into your workouts and improving yourself.

life is too short to be angry all the time bro.
        Sorry, long hot day and full of twats!

Not wrong, life is too short. Something I only really realised a few months ago, I guess thats why I notice so much more. I normally laugh at this shit, but just lately its been winding me up.

you come across as really chilled - you sure you aint smoking something :)
        take it easy fella

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
          LOL you on tren bro?

From what I've read on here I WILL NEVER GO NEAR TREN!!!
          :thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by dinkysatan

Sorry, long hot day and full of twats!

Not wrong, life is too short. Something I only really realised a few months ago, I guess thats why I notice so much more. I normally laugh at this shit, but just lately its been winding me up.

you come across as really chilled - you sure you aint smoking something :)
            take it easy fella
            Nah I'm not chilled bro, I just have to constantly tell myself to chill or I go fucken nuts. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
              Nah I'm not chilled bro, I just have to constantly tell myself to chill or I go fucken nuts. Lol
              :D keep up the good work fella! Remember they are only out there to test us, and to let us know that we are more normal than we think we are.

Comment

Working...
              X