Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belarus loses medal, positive test for steroids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Belarus loses medal, positive test for steroids.

The International Olympic Committee said Ostapchuk tested positive for the steroid metenolone. She won the shot put exactly a week earlier. The IOC said she was tested the day before her competition and again following the event. Both samples were positive.

LMAO. when i read "she" first thought was article must have fucked up. :lmao:

Comment

I thought that was a guy till I read on...

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        LMAO. when i read "she" first thought was article must have fucked up. :lmao:
        LOL!!! We must have read this at the same exact time!!!

Comment

Holy shit

Comment

Poor....whatever it is.

Comment

saw 'her' win and had to rewind the tv to make sure I heard right. she is cute though....

Comment

The little lady that took second place should be concerned as well....

Comment

Shame she was stripped of the gold.

Look how happy she was at winning the gold.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by dinkysatan; 08-13-12, 04:09 PM.

Comment

lmao

Comment

I'm sitting here with my 7 year son, I show him the picture and say "Hey Landon, this a girl or guy?" His face was so funny!!! Then he says "That's a gay guy!" kids cracks me up!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                        I'm sitting here with my 7 year son, I show him the picture and say "Hey Landon, this a girl or guy?" His face was so funny!!! Then he says "That's a gay guy!" kids cracks me up!
                        I bet if you put her in front of a mirror and asked the same question you'd probably get the same reply.

For 7 years old he's doing well, i dont think you have to worry too much about him bringing home a Bangkok ladyboy by accident when he's grown up!

Comment

Working...
                        X