Bolt on 'roids...no kidding!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt on 'roids...no kidding!

Kinda refreshing media coverage of top athletes and steroid usage. Just admit it, embrace it and move on! Sucks to see the busted couple losing their medals cause they weren't as good at masking it.

Bernstein: Usain Bolt Is Probably Doping (And You Know It) « CBS Chicago

Truly sad....wish these super athletes would just be clean. Car Lewis did.

Comment

Carl Lewis was clean? Are you kidding?

Comment

lol

Comment

Carl lewis tested positive for ephedrine amongst other things

Comment

I disagree nothing refreshing about it...the article is stupid. Basically some douche bag reporter throwing around Roids statements/claims and Balco with no evidence or discussion of what he may have been taking. I'm tired of these kind of stories. Its suppose to be profound wow look hes on roids omg! Like a twitter thread...attentin grabbing

Comment

Originally posted by Ronin View Post
              Truly sad....wish these super athletes would just be clean. Car Lewis did.
              did ya read it?

Comment

Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                I disagree nothing refreshing about it...the article is stupid. Basically some douche bag reporter throwing around Roids statements/claims and Balco with no evidence or discussion of what he may have been taking. I'm tired of these kind of stories. Its suppose to be profound wow look hes on roids omg! Like a twitter thread...attentin grabbing
                I completely disagree as well. It's pretty darn obvious what these performance gains are due to and pretty much the whole sports world knows it. It would just be nice if the world would admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                  Carl Lewis was clean? Are you kidding?
                  Guess I'm wrong....for some reason I had thought he was.
                  Originally posted by jack tors View Post
                  did ya read it?
                  I skimmed it bro.

Comment

I think the last sprinter that was clean was probably Jesse Owens lol...

Comment

its a level playing field if they are all doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                        its a level playing field if they are all doing it.
                        But there are still some prideful and traditional athletes that do not want to use peds to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                          But there are still some prideful and traditional athletes that do not want to use peds to compete.
                          well tell them to go compete in fairy tail land where morals and honesty frolics in the fucken pastures. fuck outta here with those cat flaps! :weights:

Comment

Carl Lewis clean...LMAO. During the investigation into doping in sports spurred by Ben Johnson's scandal, it was revealed that several positive tests on Carl Lewis were buried. Politics kept Lewis 'clean'

Comment

Working...
                            X