Headphones Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headphones Suggestions?

Listen to a lot of music both at home and in the gym. I have $25 philips brand in ear headphones that blow the apple ones I used to have away.

Still feel like I am missing something with them though. My phone has beats audio. Would getting beats headphones make the sound much better or not worth it?

Was looking at these, expensive for headphones but if they are worth it I dont care.

Amazon.com: Beats Tour™ In-Ear Headphone Black: Electronics

I need in ear ones, dont like the big ass ones and definitely not wearing the over ear ones in the gym.

I have this one and it sound great. It has so much bass I can't turn my volume all the way up. There are times it literally makes my eye balls rattle. :D

And I think it was around 60 bucks at frys.

Comment

The Beats products are good. Owned by Dre and some other dude and manufactured by Monster.

Comment

I laid down the bucks and invested in some Shure headphones--seriously good quality sound and the cable is strong and they don't fall out. Love them.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
          The Beats products are good. Owned by Dre and some other dude and manufactured by Monster.
          see i hear monster and i immediately think snake oil $250 hdmi cable. lol

everyone seems to love Beats and i know the beats tech in my phone makes music sound much better then it did on the iphone 3gs. it has good bass without distorting the music. so if the beats in my phone can make $25 Philips headphones so much better i just wonder what it will sound like with good headphones. i wonder if i can test them out? dont want to spend so much and have them sound exactly the same as $25 ones. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

see i hear monster and i immediately think snake oil $250 hdmi cable. lol

everyone seems to love Beats and i know the beats tech in my phone makes music sound much better then it did on the iphone 3gs. it has good bass without distorting the music. so if the beats in my phone can make $25 Philips headphones so much better i just wonder what it will sound like with good headphones. i wonder if i can test them out? dont want to spend so much and have them sound exactly the same as $25 ones. lol
            Yes Monster makes good products that are typically way over priced.

Get some from a local store and try them out. If you don't like them return them.

Comment

Beats are overpriced shit. I had some monster branded in ears that started tearing up after just a few months.

Amazon.com: Klipsch IMAGE S4 In-Ear Enhanced Bass Noise-Isolating Headphones (Black): Electronics

Those are great, been using them for 2 years.

Comment

^ I'd go with those over Beats.

Comment

My HTC came with a pair of Beats headphones, and as much as I hate Monster I have to admit they're pretty fucking nice.

I have used Skull Candy, Sony, Beats, Ecko, Klipsch and some others. So far the Beats have the best sound and fit. The Klipsch sound good but the earpieces are total shit, too thin and fall out.

Comment

My GUESS is beats electronics then beats head phones. I am sure they work great together.
                    as BLM said goto local store buy them and if they suck take back.
                    I also like the ones turbo and beast posted they probably just as good with out the marketing of dre and the $$$$$ that goes with his name.
                    saying that I always wanted beats and will get some day just dont listen to enough music right now. my 35$ sonys rock for the lil I use them.

If i was back to training for fights and had lots of treadmill time i would for sure try them out though

Comment

for the gym i use skullcandy titans and for home i use beats. i've used seinheisser which are really nice and slightly less expensive than the beats.

Comment

dont beats have a straight plug no bend in them? I hate that personaly.
                        I also see that cord as good and bad. good being they wont tangle and bad as the look heavy and if running looks like they will pull head phones out. I think they have a over the ear one,
                        all this is just me looking and seeing I never used a pair I could be way off.

Comment

Working...
                        X