Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing of the abs at fitness expo.

That chick wanted me so bad.

Serious note, I will NEVER understand people that do not even workout going to fitness/bodybuilding shows and expos???

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      Serious note, I will NEVER understand people that do not even workout going to fitness/bodybuilding shows and expos???
      How can you possibly say he doesnt workout?

I bet he even carries his own protein shaker around his office to let his co-workers know how dedicated he is.

Comment

Nice front lat spread.

Comment

Fat fucks go to football games all the time, they've never played a single day and probably couldn't run the length of the field to save their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post
            Fat fucks go to football games all the time, they've never played a single day and probably couldn't run the length of the field to save their lives.
            yea but bodybuilding is much more personal. as a man how can you be interested in other muscular men but not be interested in working out yourself? can you honestly say there isnt some level of gayness there?

Comment

Oh there are huge levels of gayness, no doubt.

It's not even a real sport for fuck sake, it's a beauty contest.

But there are plenty of hot girls there as well, and for some reason tons of them are interested in regular dudes.

Comment

no women is interested in the fella in the pic unless he rich.

Comment

no women is interested in the fella in the pic unless he rich.

I said regular dudes.

That fella is just a bit below average.

Comment

Originally posted by decadecadeca View Post

there are plenty of hot girls there as well, and for some reason tons of them are interested in regular dudes.
                    Every expo has tons of hot girls. One of these days I'm gonna go to the comic con. I'll be the god amongst the nerds. :thumup::thumup:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER
                      Pretty sure he's....special?

Comment

Working...
                      X