X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worlds debt is £40 trillion

So...who they owe the money to?

Open your eyes people!

who cares nobody can change it..nuclear war is closer than you think, we have a muslim president that qoutes biblical scripture, allows more imigrants to come on over and take up what jobs our people need. These big banks are what control the goverment its all about money. They create wars to make money..create diseases for population control..its not politics its MONEY. Everything comes down to money in this world at the end of the day nothing else matters. Thats just my uneducated opinion tho..enjoy your weekend

Comment

it can all be put right bro, we're at a tipping point, things must change

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
        it can all be put right bro, we're at a tipping point, things must change
        I am with you but just dont see it happening world is getting worse and worse people are more and more shady all you see is kids getting raped people being murdered and we just toss a chip in our mouth and keep watching like its a ball game

Comment

Comment

thats right B we have no control over it at all

Comment

Fuckinglosers all doom and gloom, all through history you've seen people shake shit up through deminstration, protests, pickets and strike, those people have made a difference. But before it gets to that you have vote, you have spending power and choice where you spend it

Comment

Fuckinglosers all doom and gloom,
                You're the only one on here anymore spreading doom and gloom. :wack:

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                  You're the only one on here anymore spreading doom and gloom. :wack:
                  well dago is being a bit doom and gloom but i get your drift.

throughout history every single society has had the general idea that things are getting worse. its human nature. old people have been saying "back in my day things were better" since the creation of man.

i dont fit into this group of people. i dont believe the world is falling apart because the news says so. horrable things have always happened and always will. its still a beautiful world in a beautiful universe. i have better things to do then worry and fear the future.

i got music blasting in my headphones, i leave the worry to you mr i! :weights:

Comment

cool beans, then just do one thing, buy your goods from the little guys sometimes

Comment

cool beans, then just do one thing, buy your goods from the little guys sometimes
                      costco buys a lot of its products from the little guys. so in a sense i do.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

costco buys a lot of its products from the little guys. so in a sense i do.
                        What little guys would that be? Must be some pretty big little guys to supply such massive demand at wholesale prices.

Honest question, despite the dick tone. Lol

Comment

What little guys would that be? Must be some pretty big little guys to supply such massive demand at wholesale prices.

Honest question, despite the dick tone. Lol
                          watch the CNBC documentary on costco if you can. they go all over the country searching for regions specific products etc.. they have made MANY small businesses into giants.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post

watch the CNBC documentary on costco if you can. they go all over the country searching for regions specific products etc.. they have made MANY small businesses into giants.
                            So they're not small anymore. Good business on both sides.

Comment

So they're not small anymore. Good business on both sides.
                              some of the farms they work with are still small generally speaking. remember, many of the products they sell are region specific. its not like 1 spinach farm supplies every costco in the nation. some do but not all.

Comment

Working...
                              X