• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loving my new video...

Picked up a Cannon VIXIA HF R300

This lil' thing is sweet!!:agreed:

Before at about 100 yds...
    10 12 12 rootin - YouTube

After....big bitch will be a bunch of sausage. Seriuos ass kicker dragging her out!!

big bitch will be a bunch of sausage. Serious ass kicker dragging her out!!

you are going to injure yourself even more bro! wrastlen pigs and shit. lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
      you are going to injure yourself even more bro! wrastlen pigs and shit. lol
      LMAO...I could hardly move that bitch. I had to gut her out to drag her, then It wasnt too bad I could go about 50 yds a pull...had to go about 4 tenths of a mile... talk about cardio and muscle failure...:thumup:

heres another vid I took...Sabrina sent an arrow right over it... best part is I got it on film :rofl:
      This lil camera is bad ass so far!!!

doe miss xbox - YouTube

And since you like fucked up shit bouncer....:hibb:

10 12 12 hog down - YouTube

Comment

i dont know how you can shoot those deer bro. i know im a bit of a hypocrit because i eat meat all the time but man everything in just says its bad to hurt that cute fella! i guess if i was in a survival situation i would but it would be tough to me.

Comment

i dont know how you can shoot those deer bro. i know im a bit of a hypocrit because i eat meat all the time but man everything in just says its bad to hurt that cute fella! i guess if i was in a survival situation i would but it would be tough to me.
          All about filling up the freezer man... Add up how much ya spend a year on meat.... Only thing I buy is a little chicken..LOL We have eyes in the front of our head..not on the sides. We are hunters naturaly...not prey!!

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            All about filling up the freezer man... Add up how much ya spend a year on meat.... Only thing I buy is a little chicken..LOL We have eyes in the front of our head..not on the sides. We are hunters naturaly...not prey!!
            i hear ya, just would rather go buy it at the store then kill it myself. i realize how hypocritical that sounds but i cant kill shit myself. just doesnt feel right.

Comment

i hear ya, just would rather go buy it at the store then kill it myself. i realize how hypocritical that sounds but i cant kill shit myself. just doesnt feel right.
              yea I know a lot of folks like that. I hear it all the time..EEEWWWW ya killed it... then they are over the house and are snatching that shit off the grill faster then I can cook it...:rofl:

Comment

Working...
              X