Bouncer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncer

LOL I dont mind what you say bro, you are trying to help you are not bashing me to be better I know so no worries there.
    but to make things clear I am on but nothing really
    150mgs test E
    2 ius GH
    that is simple HRT my Doc has me on.
    there is also the fact that YOU think I look like shit cuz you perfer the skinny contest shape. I honestly do not like that for myself. YES I do have all 6 abs showing if I flex them.
    Am I where I want to be no but not to far off I think 12-14 is what I like and I mean a real 12 -14 not a guess or a pinch test.

I have a buddy that has a bodpod (only 3 in california) 45K dollar top of the line machine that just said i was at 14.9 I would like to be closer to 12 but no less than that.
    I hated the way I looked when i fought I personaly felt I was to skinny

Remember we all do not wanna be in contest shape bro.

I do need to hit the gym yes I only make 1-2 times per week and that is only to do legs,lol I dont wanna start over with them or i prob wouldnt go at all
    not sure why I am in this funk other than I have no one to workout with at the time so its easy for me to just do what ever

lol @ making a separate thread.

just join a damn gym bro. been telling you forever a home gym is worthless.

and why do you need a partner? fucken blast your headphones and get in killer mode for fuck sake.

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
      I hated the way I looked when i fought I personaly felt I was to skinny
      and by the way, you know that is a crock of shit. otherwise you wouldnt use your fighting pics in your avatar. you are proud of how you looked there and you should be, you looked good there bro.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        and by the way, you know that is a crock of shit. otherwise you wouldnt use your fighting pics in your avatar. you are proud of how you looked there and you should be, you looked good there bro.
        I dont take good pictures I only have like 3 good pictures of myself. I keep that one cuz I just had a 54 sec KO best picture in my life,lol

Comment

you dont remember me complaining when I started how skinny I was? I am sure you do I said i hate it you said I will get used to it,lol no I never did. its cool when clothes are off but thats about it

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
            its cool when clothes are off but thats about it
            only thing that matters.

Comment

only thing that matters.
              so he's gotta walk round naked:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr incredible View Post
                so he's gotta walk round naked:rofl:
                whats the point of any of this if you dont look good with your shirt off?

Comment

How is it going rocket on that doze?

Comment

How is it going rocket on that doze?
                    I look the same and feel the same but I am not lifing weights I am sure if i was in the gym ED I wouldnt like it but I dont seem to care right now.

Comment

I'm very temped at 2iu ed for a year or so, does it hold fat off?

Comment

I'm very temped at 2iu ed for a year or so, does it hold fat off?
                        i would imagine it would hold fat off once you have been at a higher dose for a long time.

Comment

i would imagine it would hold fat off once you have been at a higher dose for a long time.
                          You need to fatten up belsun

Comment

yes for sure. you seen my diet posted up there. that is not eveyday I eat like that but pretty damn close. the GH at 2ius is still holding it away pretty good IMO.
                            if I had no GH i would weight 300 lbs right now

Comment

You need to fatten up belsun
                              I agree he looks like he is sick.

Comment

Working...
                              X