Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Growthman?

Guy turned into a party animal and fell off the face of the earth! :dunno:

I am afraid growthman was a doom type character. tricked a source into fronting him and then split.

whenever someone is overly friendly and pretends to know everyone etc.. never trust them.

while i was friendly with him i always kept my distance and had the source in question asked me i would have told him not to trust him.

shame.

Comment

Damn, didn't know that! Well at least his real identity is well known in case anyone wants to show up at his doorstep and sort things out lol...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
        Damn, didn't know that! Well at least his real identity is well known in case anyone wants to show up at his doorstep and sort things out lol...
        yup all it will take is some cash and I will post his addy and go over and serve up a beat down. I do not like scammers one bit but I also aint going to jail for free,lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          I am afraid growthman was a doom type character. tricked a source into fronting him and then split.

whenever someone is overly friendly and pretends to know everyone etc.. never trust them.

while i was friendly with him i always kept my distance and had the source in question asked me i would have told him not to trust him.

shame.
          Lame shit, but any one that fronts someone is crazy as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post

I was thinking the same thing. :confused:

Comment

Originally posted by ROCKETW19 View Post
              yup all it will take is some cash and I will post his addy and go over and serve up a beat down. I do not like scammers one bit but I also aint going to jail for free,lol
              look at you acting like you would have a fucken clue without me. better fucken recognize bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo3000 View Post
                actually it is not crazy at all. you send your cash (front) to the source and then he send product correct why is that any different?

Now saying that would I have sent to Growth man hell no but if I were a source i would send to you.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                  look at you acting like you would have a fucken clue without me. better fucken recognize bitch.
                  still dont even know if that addy is correct? all it will take is some $$$$$$$ to find out,lol

Comment

actually it is not crazy at all. you send your cash (front) to the source and then he send product correct why is that any different?

Now saying that would I have sent to Growth man hell no but if I were a source i would send to you.
                    True, if you want to skew it that way. Either way, fuck scammers.

Comment

Hello. It was never my intention to scam anyone or take advantage of the situation. Bouncer is correct. I rec'd product from a source fronted bc a trusted member on here vouched for me. I can sit here and make excuses all day li.g but the fact is that I'm here, did wrong, and want to make thi.gs right. I hope everyone is well. Even you, Rocket.

Comment

I got 5 on it :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by GrowthMan View Post
                          Hello. It was never my intention to scam anyone or take advantage of the situation. Bouncer is correct. I rec'd product from a source fronted bc a trusted member on here vouched for me. I can sit here and make excuses all day li.g but the fact is that I'm here, did wrong, and want to make thi.gs right. I hope everyone is well. Even you, Rocket.
                          I'm fine still hate scammers. If you come back and make itvright with the guy then all is good I know your story and although no excuse to rip dude off you can make it right.
                          Do you still have his info? I can get him over here to make it all good!

Comment

Lol never mind I sent him a message make it right and you don't even need to explain just come back and post.
                            I actually know what happened without you even saying no worries

Comment

Well looks like you made contact with the source good fir you bro. I'd love to eat all my words
                              I know life is ruff but you took the gear do what ever you can to make it right

Comment

Working...
                              X