X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was watching this and for some reason it reminded me of Mr. Incredible

Differences in US Marine and Royal Marine training - YouTube

:rofl:

Scrum, that's the funniest skit I've seen in a long time, good job bro!

In before the numpties, this is not a true fair reflection, our marines are nails and as for the SAS, don't even go there

Comment

Just a joke of course... Royal Marines, SAS, SBS, etc. need to take a back seat to nobody, I think.

Comment

and the US joint forces are in their totality an awsome power no doubt, get some those other youtube clips in here that run through who got what, love that stuff

Comment

DAMN!!! I have serious goose bumps right now! Instantly I feel like I could tackle a polar bear...lol

When I got off the bus for the first night of bootcamp, there was a film crew filming us so everytime I see footage of that I wonder if its us...lol

I tell you one thing, I hated the barbers at bootcamp! They talked like they were so tough, after they cut your hair they would push you by they head to make you get out of the chair and that pissed me off everytime. The marine in front of me in formation had a mole on his head and they cut it off every single time. Marching from the barber shop all I saw was the back of his head bleeding.

Comment

Were the barbers soldiers too or were they just civilian employees?

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
              DAMN!!! I have serious goose bumps right now! Instantly I feel like I could tackle a polar bear...lol

When I got off the bus for the first night of bootcamp, there was a film crew filming us so everytime I see footage of that I wonder if its us...lol

I tell you one thing, I hated the barbers at bootcamp! They talked like they were so tough, after they cut your hair they would push you by they head to make you get out of the chair and that pissed me off everytime. The marine in front of me in formation had a mole on his head and they cut it off every single time. Marching from the barber shop all I saw was the back of his head bleeding.
              :rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                Were the barbers soldiers too or were they just civilian employees?
                They were civilians. The ones that were there in San Diego when I was there, were a group of family members and they were middle eastern or something. Bunch of fat guys that took the fact that we were just recruits a little too far for my liking. They would dig the clippers in so hard like they were trying to hurt you. And every hair cut came out of our pay, I think it was $4 a haircut. They were making a ton of money.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankTheTank55 View Post
                  They were civilians. The ones that were there in San Diego when I was there, were a group of family members and they were middle eastern or something. Bunch of fat guys that took the fact that we were just recruits a little too far for my liking. They would dig the clippers in so hard like they were trying to hurt you. And every hair cut came out of our pay, I think it was $4 a haircut. They were making a ton of money.
                  You had to pay for that? And troops give their lives for us, wow

Comment

Working...
                  X