X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comon Beast

really bro???:rofl:
    MSN Entertainment -

Why was the car like that in the first place?

Comment

Looks like he just wanted to turn around and go the other way? I guess Bouncer got them going down the wrong street..:rofl::rofl:

Comment

And decided right there was a good place to turn? :wacko:

I'd have a panic attack and get out and walk. :panic:

But I don't drive a car the same size as me, so I guess I can't relate lol.

Comment

Just imagine Beast's big ass in that little car trying to turn in that tight space... Bouncer freeking out and telling him to hurry up.... back seat driving from the passenger side...:panic:

Comment

Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            I guess Bouncer got them going down the wrong street..:rofl::rofl:
            Originally posted by lipripper View Post
            Just imagine Beast's big ass in that little car trying to turn in that tight space... Bouncer freeking out and telling him to hurry up.... back seat driving from the passenger side...:panic:
            you fantasizing again bro? wanna watch me and beast jammed in a car together? :hibb:

you cant fight what you feel dude. i know its shunned down there in the south but the brain wants what the brain wants. :thumup:

whats with the title btw? comon beast? :retard:

as for the video, i have driven that car a few times. that little thing has the turning radius of a penny. even in that tight a space i could have turned that fucker around in no time. good little car, i dont look right in it though. :ghey:

Comment

Working...
            X