Chemtrails, damaging toxins or bullshit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chemtrails, damaging toxins or bullshit

What are your thoughts, your former FBI chief.claims they are ultimately lethal

Had to look up wtf a chemtrail was. FIrst thing that pops up in google. lol

Chemtrail conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont have an oppinion on it either way but I know I feel fucken great!

Speaking of which, how you feeling bro? Sticking to the diet or gone back to permabulk?

Comment

Since you asked...

Bullshit.

Read Chemtrails: Real or Not?

/thread

Comment

I'm good thanks B, there's no doubt I've lost fat.

I'm struggling with some elbow tendonitis at the moment done 1.5 hrs cardio this week.

Diet has been good but could have been better this last week, my lady was very ill with sickness friday do been a nurse till tonight.

Back at it tommorrow though, people are commenting in person saying I'm looking good, better than before, bigger, although I'm actually lighter

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          Had to look up wtf a chemtrail was. FIrst thing that pops up in google. lol

Chemtrail conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I dont have an oppinion on it either way but I know I feel fucken great!

Speaking of which, how you feeling bro? Sticking to the diet or gone back to permabulk?
          I don't know alot about these tbh, but just one word of caution in more general terms, because somebody labels something a conspiracy theory to disscredit it, doesn't mean its so.

Comment

Working...
          X