Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yo Beast, you ready to celebrate your 40th bro?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo Beast, you ready to celebrate your 40th bro?!?

You will be a popular guy in the strip club with me bro, I don't fuck around with $1's, I role hard with $2's! :thumup:

Nothing but the best for my bestest pal! $200 will last what about 20 minutes? :hibb:

Maybe in Chicago two dollar bills make me popular but not here in la baby. You need these to be popular with the strippers. :D

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
      Maybe in Chicago two dollar bills make me popular but not here in la baby. You need these to be popular with the strippers. :D
      That's why I need you to hang out with bro! You didnt expect me to be paying for anything did you? I got to many bills and all my money is spent on drugs! I'm head to toe legit filt!

Comment

Rado, you are also welcome to tag along but I am going to ask that you bring at least 20 grand. I cant be staying in any cheap hotel bro, you need to take care of me if you want to be my friend. :)

Comment

Beast, I am going to have to ask that you don't wear your favorite shirt while we are out bro.

And rado, no need for more pics, we all believe you have a 32 inch waist!

Comment

And you need to get to the gym.

Comment

thats a fat stack of 2s lol never seen a wrapper for them,lol
              strip club with 2s is perfect if your in the hood

Comment

Would be do funny of you all went to a club

Comment

me and rocket would fight no doubt. he would kick the shit out of me but.. then afterwards if i was still alive we would have a drink!

Comment

And while you are down and out I'd kick you in the head just for shits and giggles so we can all have a good laugh. :nutkick:

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
                      And while you are down and out I'd kick you in the head just for shits and giggles so we can all have a good laugh. :nutkick:
                      Watch how many women run to my aid and give me sympothy while I sit there crying in a puddle of my own blood. :weights:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                        Watch how many women run to my aid and give me sympothy while I sit there crying in a puddle of my own blood. :weights:
                        Yess exactly brother, all about the look

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                          You will be a popular guy in the strip club with me bro, I don't fuck around with $1's, I role hard with $2's! :thumup:

Nothing but the best for my bestest pal! $200 will last what about 20 minutes? :hibb:

Why would anyone need $200 dollars in $2 bills? :dunno:

Comment

Originally posted by Alina View Post
                            Why would anyone need $200 dollars in $2 bills? :dunno:
                            Its for alcohol tips when I go to mexico. Its all inclusive drinks included but its for the guys at the pool/beach that bring you drinks etc.. They remember you and what drinks you like a little more. We saw some couple doing it when we were in AZ this past sept.

With $1's you have to carry double the amount and any larger bills like $5's are just to much for a simple tip where a guy opens a corona for you and walks it 20 yards to the beach.

Just one of those simple things that make it a bit easier.

Comment

Working...
                            X