X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bouncers new diet plan

heard the big guys gonna change it up a bit..:thumb:

Taco Bell Experiments With Protein-Packed Menu

I have to admit, I have a weakness for their dorito taco's. Makes my mouth water just thinking about them.

Comment

Stay the course!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
        I have to admit, I have a weakness for their dorito taco's. Makes my mouth water just thinking about them.
        I hate taco bell but I have been tempted to try that new cool ranch taco.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post

Me too.

Last time I had Taco hell was when the first dorito taco was introduced. (auto correct made it hell, instead of bell) strange.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post

I always get 3 cool ranch and 3 dorito when I go. Think I will get some this Saturday. Going to be a cheapo cheat day. No beer either, fuck.

The plan.

Meal 1: 4 Sausage Mcmuffins, Large coffee.

Pre workout drink

Meal 2: 6 Tacos, large diet soda, couple scoops Mint/Choc ice cream.

Meal 3: Gino's East Pepperoni Deep dish, large diet soda.

Meal 4: Leftovers from the pizza (its massive).

I can already taste it! :drool:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                I always get 3 cool ranch and 3 dorito when I go. Think I will get some this Saturday. Going to be a cheapo cheat day. No beer either, fuck.

The plan.

Meal 1: 4 Sausage Mcmuffins, Large coffee.

Pre workout drink

Meal 2: 6 Tacos, large diet soda, couple scoops Mint/Choc ice cream.

Meal 3: Gino's East Pepperoni Deep dish, large diet soda.

Meal 4: Leftovers from the pizza (its massive).

I can already taste it! :drool:
                So you don't just have a cheat meal. You make it a day?

Comment

Originally posted by paulie walnuts View Post
                  So you don't just have a cheat meal. You make it a day?
                  When I am really trying to diet down and drop fat it's just a meal. Right now don't have much fat to lose and I am trying to slowly bulk without putting on the fat so I have upped the cals on Sat. Still training/cardio 6 days per week and so far a whole cheat day has not had a negative effect on fat gain.

It's funny how much bigger I look after all those cals compared to the end of the week when I have just been eating chicken and oats.

Comment

Sounds great B but no way can I do a cheat day like that. I would be on the toilet all day long. lol It does make me want to go to Taco Bell for my next cheat meal. Haven't had their food in years.

Comment

I can't do a whole day either...I feel like absolute shit after, not worth it.

Comment

I have a hard time eating anything off my normal diet anymore. Last year I went to the docs and they scoped me to see if I had any issues with my stomach. I get a lot of bloating and feel very uncomfortable when eating anything remotely unhealthy. Even eating some fruits and breads make me feel this way. If I stay on my diet I have no issues. When I do have a real cheat meal I almost dread it because I feel so awful afterwards. This just started happening about 2 years ago. But I have been eating almost the same diet now for 10 years. It's like my body rejects anything except chicken, rice, eggs, ect...

Comment

Eating taco bellwould be like licking a dogs ass..that shit is nasty!!!

Comment

Doesn't bother me as long as I'm not putting on any fat. I look crazy good the morning after a cheat day. Anything over a day though and I spill over.

Comment

Working...
                            X