Going to Maui bitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Maui bitches

I am def not one to give a shit about vacations or anything but these kids got me wore out. me and wifey are going for 3 nights then my mom, big kid and 2 lil kids coming for another 4. should of switched it around but oh well. I am actually ready to just get away personaly I could of went down the street and stayed at motel 6 but the wife wanted Maui. Fuckin shit load of cash wasted but oh well.

Maui is paradise on earth bro... No place is better in my experience. 3 days is too short but you'll love it. Where are you staying? Make sure you hit a luau!

Comment

Never been there but it's on the bucket list. Have a blast!

Comment

Sounds fun minus the kids and grand mom.

Comment

Traveling is never "wasted cash"! Have fun :)

Comment

Personally I'd rather spend a few grand on an extravagant relaxing getaway than on upgrades for a vehicle.

Enjoy your kid free 3 days and make some memories when they get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
              Maui is paradise on earth bro... No place is better in my experience. 3 days is too short but you'll love it. Where are you staying? Make sure you hit a luau!
              ya problem is been there at least 6 times,lol and the Luau I can not stand them food sucks ass. I will go cuz kids will love it though.
              staying 2 different places me and wife staying grand wailai (no clue how to spell it) them when the rest of family shows up there is a new hi rise building with condos nad we got a 6 room place with giant balcony looking at beach. you walk out your room and in to the beach.
              I will admit it is pretty dope. I am gonna sit on the balcony and drink a monster,lol if I smoked weed Id do that to,lol
              very intrested to see this new hi rise. last time i was there maybe 3 years ago it wasnt. for the price IMO it smokes the grand what ever the fuck its called place
              Last edited by ROCKETW19; 08-15-13, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
                Sounds fun minus the kids and grand mom.
                I agree but Gma helps so much everyday i had to bring her. its a small token compared to the help I get everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by blm View Post
                  Personally I'd rather spend a few grand on an extravagant relaxing getaway than on upgrades for a vehicle.

Enjoy your kid free 3 days and make some memories when they get there.
                  lol you know me I would take cool shit for car instead.
                  but 3 days no kids right now i think is perfect cuz i will just start to miss them and bam there they are. my 3.5 yr old will have a blast I will injoy that most of all.
                  I wished a few grand

Comment

lol bastards I am looking to change my flight now and leave friday or saturday to get extra me and wifey time,lol fuck it, its only money

Comment

Grand Wailea is good. I've never stayed there but I've stayed several times down the road at Makena resort. In my opinion, Wailea/Makena is the best part of Maui to stay in.

If you have not done it before, make sure you do a snorkel trip to Molokini. It's the best, and you can take a catamaran right off the beach. Take the early morning trip because the trade winds kick in after noon and the sea gets choppy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrumhalf View Post
                        Grand Wailea is good. I've never stayed there but I've stayed several times down the road at Makena resort. In my opinion, Wailea/Makena is the best part of Maui to stay in.

If you have not done it before, make sure you do a snorkel trip to Molokini. It's the best, and you can take a catamaran right off the beach. Take the early morning trip because the trade winds kick in after noon and the sea gets choppy.
                        ya i always stay there but honestly i am looking foward to that new hi-rise place it looks way cooler. like my own house instaed of just a room. besides all the snobby people in the grand shit hole place look at me like I am gonna rob them,lol

been snorkiling there also but like you said I went late water sucked the keyt is early I agree. It gonna be alot of just laying around on the beach eatting and drinking till the kids get there them its all about my babies. I can careless about the sights and seen them all anyways.

I would love to take that long hike to see the waterfall that was in jarrasic park but not sure kids could take it. now that was awesome.

Comment

Working...
                        X