Soldier Field treats soldiers right!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldier Field treats soldiers right!

Went to the Bears Preseason opener last night with a couple friends, 2 of which are in the Military. The stadium did not fail to live up to it's name. We had our own special garage area to park, separate entrance so we didn't have to wait in line, great seats and to top it all off, part owner and chairman George McCaskey came down personally to shake hands and thank the people I was with. He shook my hand too but he just assumed I was in the military with my shaved head I think. :grin:

Anyway, made me proud to see how well these people were treated. Definitely got the celeb treatment. Respect to Soldier Field!

Damn good story. Glad to hear they were treated so good.

Comment

Any hot military chicks in that section? :hibb:

My first six months in this country was spend on an air force base and there were a lot of hot air force chicks around. :grin:
      Last edited by BEAST; 08-16-13, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BEAST View Post
        Any hot military chicks in that section? :hibb:
        I have no interest in such things, was just there to support the troops! Get your god damn mind out of the gutter! :thankyou:

Comment

Originally posted by THE BOUNCER View Post
          I have no interest in such things, was just there to support the troops! Get your god damn mind out of the gutter! :thankyou:
          My bad! I forgot...YOU ARE GAY!. :rofl:

Comment

Different view of the city and stadium that you cant really see from the street. Train tracks make the pic ugly but whateva! You can see the trump international building far in the back, the one with the tall antenna on top.

Comment

Should've told me, my boss had tickets!

Comment

Originally posted by Alina View Post
                Should've told me, my boss had tickets!
                Bouncer is not a friendly fella. He doesn't wanna meet any of the forum members.

Comment

Just saving you the embarrassment alina. You dont want to be seen with me!

Comment

Working...
                  X